2.

My eyes flutter open from my beauty sleep and I notice Violet in the bathroom getting herself ready.
I then turn to the clock on her bedside table and notice it was 6:00 which was way to early.
I groaned as I got up and walked to the bathroom noticing I looked like a mess in the bathroom mirror.
" Good morning" says Violet as she applies blush to her beautiful face.
" it's so early" I complain as I turn on the cold water and splash my face.
" you and you marvellous complaints " she says as she rolls her eyes.
" anyways I though it would be nice to wake up early so we can meet up with Maleeq and see how he's doing." she implies
" he better of got me those sweets I asked him to get me from America" I reply.
" Do you mean Jolly ranchers " she says as she chuckles.
" yes those sexy, tasty little things" I say which causes us to laugh at the same time.

After what took ages I got out the shower and implied natural makeup which made my face glow and let my hair out in loose curls.
As I looked in the mirror while i'm only in my underwear I noticed my curves were showing more and I was getting a lot skinnier.
" gosh your beautiful " says Violet as she finishes getting dressed into her school uniform.
" aww thank you baby but your much more beautiful" I say.
" awwwwww thank you Olivia, hey I wanted to tell you I'm going to leave early because I need to talk to professor snape about my homework so don't wait up. " she says as she kisses my cheek.
"Oh ok I'll see u later then " I slowly reply while waving her goodbye.
After what took so long I finally got dressed into my short skirt with my shirt that tightened around my chest, put on my Slytherin robe, got my bag and made my way down to the common room to find the person I was ignoring and despise (Draco) leaning on the wall that was next to the door with a group of other Slytherin's who were laughing their heads of for God knows what reason.

"Aww look at our typical slut who has finally woken up" says Draco causing the Slytherin to laugh.
" Dickhead " I mutter under my breath as I walk past them.
Draco then grabs my wrist tightly pulling me to face him. " what was that? " he questions as he tightens his grip waiting for me to reply.
"Nothing " I quickly reply with anger in my tone.
" good " he says as he slowly lets go of my wrist but then pushes me with force into the door pushing his body onto mine.
He grabs both my hands and pins it to each side pushing pressure onto my body.
" because if you ever talk to me without permission or say anything bad about me you'll be so fucking sorry, do you understand "
he says with venom in his voice as his breath lays on my neck.
" do you understand " he quickly adds while his right hand wraps around my neck tightly leaving my eye to form tears and my body to shake in fear.
" yes " I choke out.
He slowly lets go of my neck and backs away laughing with his friends so I quickly open the door but before I could run out I hear his words which made me angry.
" oh by the way Olivia my bedroom is always open if you ever need me to fuck you" he says as his friends laugh.

I make my way to the girls bathroom and check that no ones there.
When I notice no one was there I slide my back down onto wall and sit with my knees to my chest crying and shaking.
I cursed at myself for letting him make me feel weak and stupid.
Every time I was around that stupid git he would throw Nasty comments at me and this mostly started in 4th year.

4th year:
it was poison class with professor Snape and I got paired with Malfoy. Malfoy and I never really liked each other but that was his fault for never putting effort into being friends.
Usually he would ignore me because he thought I was ugly but I never cared I mean it was his loss.
But anyways, after Professor Snape had stopped talking and told us to get our ingredients and equipment ready I got up and got the ingredients.
When I returned Malfoy was just sitting there lazily.
" you could at least help " I told him as I got the book on the right page.
" whatever " he reply's lazily as he starts reading the instructions.
I roll my eyes and got on with the work.
After a few minutes of adding the Ingredients in the cauldron I notice Malfoy laughing with his friends not helping me at all.
Before I could say anything I notice I had added the wrong ingredient leaving the cauldron to bubble up.
"Shit what did you do Clarke" he says as he grabs my hand to back me away but it was to late.
The cauldron had exploded making my body to get thrown across the classroom.
My back hit the wall but before I could process anything everything around me went black.
I had to stay in the hospital wing for a whole week and got in so much trouble. As much as I tried to ignore this accident I couldn't especially not after the scar that started from my neck all the way down to my left thigh which was formed from the accident.
A scar that reminded me of the potion accident that almost killed Malfoy and I, also why Malfoy hates me.
After minutes had passed I picked myself up from the floor and looked at myself in the mirror noticing my puffy eyes from all the crying but I ignored it and made my way to the great hall to get breakfast.

As I walk into the great hall I hear someone shouting my name from the Slytherin table.
So I turn around and notice the friendly face that should have my sweets or I will kill him.
"Hello Dick wart" I say sarcastically as I made my way to sit on this friendly person's lap.
"Hello bum face" said Maleeq ( the friendly person;)) as he looks at me with the most cutest dark brown eyes.

Maleeq: one of my guy best friends that I can always count on and have a laugh with. Maleeq is like a big brother to me and I love him just as much as Violet but he can get a bit cocky sometimes not going to lie. He's also very hot which makes all the girls jealous of me because he talks to me and not them ;)

"Do you have my yummy sweets " I ask him with puppy dog eyes.
" yes" he replies back.
" can I pretty please have them " I say excitedly.
" hmmmmmm... idk " he says as if he's trying to decide something.
"Please I will do anything to have them" I say with a sad tone.
"Anything" he slowly says as I nod quickly.
" you have to give me a kiss on the cheeks then" he says with a cocky voice.
In quick seconds I kiss his cheeks repeatedly trying to piss him off.
" alright that's enough bum face no need to get annoyed. Here are your sweets " he says with an annoyed tone passing me my yummy jolly ranchers that I have been craving all summer.
" thank you dick warts " I say kissing his cheek then stuffing the sweets into my bag to make my way to the Gryffindor table.

" hey guys" I cheerfully say as a sit down next to Harry facing hermione and Ron.
"Hey Liv" they say in unison.
"What are you guys up to" I ask as I snatch Harry's orange juice and take a sip while he looks at me in disgust.
"Wellll we were talking about asking you to come with us to Hogsmeade on Saturday " Ron says while he stuffs his face into pancakes.
"Oh that's cool and I would love to come can I bring Olivia " I say as a stand up putting my bag over my shoulder and see them nodding.
" anyways I will see you guys later" i cheerfully say as I wave them goodbye and make my way to my first class with Snape
( yay lucky me).