8.

"What the hell man?" Ryan says with a confused look.
"DONT fucking touch her!" Malfoy exclaims.
"I can touch whoever I wa-" before Ryan could finish a punch was landed at his face by none over than Malfoy himself.
"Malfoy stop please!" I try to pull him off Ryan while pleading him to stop but that's doesn't stop him. When I had enough I couldn't keep the anger in me.
"MALFOY stop get off him now" I shout at him as I push him off. I look around to see everyone staring with either an amused or shocked face. I know that by tomorrow this is going to be the talk of the school and that's something I don't want to deal with.

I turn my head back to a bleeding Ryan and a angry looking Malfoy. I couldn't put up with the stares anymore so I ran out. I could hear teacher making their way to the grand hall from the other side that is close to my dorm so I decide to go up to the Astrology tower. It's the only place I could go to think and right now I definitely need to think. I make my way up to the tower and sit behind a wall. I sit there for a good 1 minute before I pour my heart out with unnecessary tears.

"Clarke?" I turn my head to notice Malfoy making his way up the stairs. I get up and quickly wipe my tears before he could take a quick glance.

"What the hell was that? Your so repulsive! Can't you stop bullying me Malfoy? God why do you have to be such a massive git?" I question him as I hit his chest. He stares at me with a sorry look. Good he should be sorry!

"Clarke I'm sorry okay I just didn't like him touching you."
"OMG Malfoy anyone can touch me and why is that such a problem for you. What are you up to Malfoy cause we both know you would never touch me or even say anything more than 5 words to me?" I bombard him with questions as tears fall out my eyes. We stand there for about a few minutes in silence after I had finished my rant.

I turn to look the other way not wanting to look at him anymore. " I'm gonna go see Ryan so you better fucking leave me alone" I growl out as I turn my head back to him to glare at him.
I walk past him and make my way down the stairs. I let tears flow down my cheek as I jog my way to the hospital wing. This is all my fault I should of never kissed Ryan because now he's hurt. I'm such a bad person.

"Madam Pomfrey?" I question as I make my way in.
"Darling what are you doing in here shouldn't you be heading to your dorm?" Madam Promfrey asks as she make her appearance known.
"I just wanted to see how Ryan is. Can I please see him, I promise I won't take long."
"Very well dear. He's okay he just has a few scratches and I broken nose but no worry I will be able to heal his nose by no time. He's in the bed In the far corner."
"Thank you Madam" I thank her as I make my way to the corner she pointed at. I make my way in and notice Maleeq and some of his friends standing next to his bed.

I make my way to stand next to Maleeq. "How is?" he I mouth to him which he answers with I whisper "he's fine don't worry."
We stand there staring at a sleeping Ryan. I know creepy but you can't help it when his face is covered with bruises. A quick tear escapes my cheeks as I look at him. God I feel so bad.

"Come on let's go to our dorms." Maleeq says which pulls me out off my thoughts. I quickly wipe the tear and nod in agreement.
I walked out with Maleeq beside me. We both keep quiet before Maleeq had to separate to make his way to his own common room.

I walk down toward the dungeons and make my way into the common room. There were a few 4th years on the couch doing there homework.

Before I could make one step towards the girls dorms a hand pulls me the other way. I look up to see Malfoy dragging me along towards the boys dormitory. I try to pull my hand out of his grip but unfortunately there's no point since he's stronger than me.

"Malfoy let go!" He ignores me as he pushes me into his dorm room. I turn around to see Malfoy locking the door.
"Open the door now!" I shout at him as I run to the door to try to open it.

I didn't get a chance to scream for help before I'm roughly turned around. My eyes loop up to see Malfoy with a sad look on his face.
"What do you want?" I growl out as I try to put maximum distance between us.

Malfoy looks down and sighs. Okay what is wrong with him. I've never seen him with a sad face and plus what's there to be sad about.
"I'm sorry Olivia please forgive me." He say not even above a whisper and fortunately I hear him. I look at him in shock. I know he apologised at the astrology tower which was also a shock but I was to angry to encounter those words into my brain.

"Malfoy say that again I didn't even hear you." I tease him a little which only makes him glare at me.

I look down to the floor and plan out what to say next.
"Malfoy why are you asking for my forgiveness? I mean don't you always say that your better than me blah blah blah? What are you up to?" I question him as I give him a suspicious look.

"Nothing Clarke I just wanted to apologise why is that so hard to believe.?" Malfoy growls.

"Just open the door I want to go to bed."
Malfoy sighs before he makes his way to the door and unlocks it. I make my way out and look over my shoulder to stare at Malfoy's door.
Wow I think that's his first time saying sorry without sarcasm.