3.

Potions class is a class I'm actually good at but just very boring.
Especially when I have always had amazing results. it's never really caught my interest.
I thought to myself as I made my way to Professor Snape's classroom but my thought's were interpreted when I hear someone call my name.
"Olivia" shouts someone from behind me as a make my way out of the great hall.
"Hey, Ryan " I kindly reply as I turn around to see Ryan walking towards me with the biggest smile I have ever seen.
That's a bit weird I think to myself.
Ryan one of the hottest boy's in our school why would he want to talk to me.

As Ryan makes his way to me I notice all the girl's giving me dirty looks but to be honest I could care less.
"How are you doing" he says as he catches up to me and walks beside me.
"Good I guess, how are you?" I question him as we walk down the long corridor.
" better now that I'm with you." He says Causing my cheeks to blush and make him chuckle which was so sexy.
"Anyways what class do you have next?" He questions me as he puts his arm around my shoulder pulling me closer to him.
"Oh I have potions with Professor Snape." I answer as I look up to him.
As I look up to him I notice his blue gorgeous eye's which were stunning and his dazzling hair laying over his eyes making him look so hot and that jawline just made him so much hotter.
" no way I have that class too, how about you sit next to me?" He says as he looks down at me with the cutest smile ever.
"Sure" I say as I look forward again and make our way to our destination.

Minutes had passed and we walked into classroom laughing so loud as Ryan had said a funny joke but I stopped laughing as soon as I saw we were 1 minute late and everyone was looking at us giving us weird look.
I notice that Professor Snape still hasn't arrived which I was thankful for so I quickly grabbed Ryan's hand and made our way to a table with two empty chairs.
As soon as we sat down while trying to stop ourselves from giggling Professor Snape had walked in and made his way to the front of the classroom and that's when I noticed it.

Malfoy was staring at us with his fist clunched together making his knuckles go white.
He was staring into my eyes with such anger which made me look down to my hands with a sad look on my face.
What did I do know to make him so angry I questioned myself but then I remembered that he shouldn't make me sad about how he looked at me. I mean he's a dickhead and plus what did I do wrong?
Therefore I decide to look back at him and give him the deadliest glare I could ever give someone and I'm serious.
To my surprise he looked forward but the angry face still remained on his face so I roll my eye's at his stupid attitude.

Ryan and I had spent the whole class giggling, laughing and messing around which was so much fun because I never really though I could ever talk to him as he's much popular than me yet here we are laughing our heads off and getting along just fine.
After the bell had rang I said goodbye since we had different classes and he nodded and waved goodbye as I made my way out the classroom and walked opposite directions.

No longer than 10 seconds had passed till I felt someone grab my wrist tightly and drag me to the nearest classroom.
"what the fuck Malfoy" I shout at him as he closes the door.
"Stay away from Tourh" he says as he walks closer to me now towering over me with the angriest face anyone has ever had.
"No he's my friend and why do you care. " I shout at him but this made him even more angrier.
Malfoy grabs my chin and squeezed it tightly to make me look into his eyes.
God those beautiful grey mesmerising eye's what were they doing to me and why did he make me feel this way.
"I don't care, I just don't want a filthy person like you hanging around people better than you." He says with a cold tone and if I had to be honest that sentence kinda hurt my feelings.
"Whatever, just don't touch me." I say as a push past him and reach for the door.
Before I could twist the knob of the door I hear his cold voice again this time making me weak to my knees.
" I'm warning you Clarke. Be a good girl and stay away from him or I'll have to punish you"
I gulp after I hear his cold words but I storm out and make my way to class fuming with anger.
I mean who does he think he is saying I'm filthy and why does he even care plus what does he mean he would punish me.
I shake of these thoughts and make my way to my next class which was with Violet, and the Golden trio so I had nothing to worry about.
Heheheh lucky me ;))

I arrived early so not many kids were inside.
I looked into the classroom seeing Violet sitting next to Blaise which was odd because I have never seen them talk before.
I also see a free sit next to Harry Potter so I make my way and sit next to him smiling which in return he smiles back.
" how are you, Liv " he asks me as I take my book out my bag.
" I'm good, how about you " I reply as he looks at me with those green eyes.
" I'm fine just making sure you're okay especially after what happened with..."
"Oh don't worry about me that ugly git was just getting on my nerves" I quickly interrupt.
He was obviously talking about what happened with Malfoy yesterday but I reassured him that I'm fine and that nothing really that bad happened.

After what took hours of boring classes it was finally Dinner and I was starving so I make my way to the great hall with Violet behind me still talking to Blaise. Weird
As I was about to walk to the Slytherin table I hear a familiar voice shouting out my name from the Hufflepuff table.
I turn around and notice Ryan motioning me over to a spare seat next to him.
I hesitantly make my way to the table and straight away I get introduced to all his friends who were very sweat to me.
One of his friend who was facing me was a boy called Ian Quavi who was a really sweet Gentleman.
There was another boy sitting next to Ian who I learnt his name to be Jake Walters who was indeed the funniest guy I had ever met.
"So, Olivia I was wandering if you wanted to go with us to Hogsmeade on Saturday" Ryan asks as I take another spoon of my soup.
" oh Umm I promised my friends I would go with them." I hesitantly say as I look up to his sad eyes.
" but I'm sure I can get away early and hang out with you" I quickly add making his face smile.
"That would be lovely" he says as he put his arm around me and carefully kisses my cheeks.
We all talk a bit more and if I had to be honest this feeling was amazing I mean who would of thought I normal girl talking to the Hufflepuff Prince. I know right.

Sadly dinner had came to an end and now it was time to spend quality time with my worst nightmare... Malfoy.