7.

"DIDN'T I FUCKING TELL YOU NOT TO TALK TO HIM" he shouts at me. Not going to lie I'm a bit scared now but I'm not going to let him know that.
"Please Malfoy it's morning your going to give me a headache plus Why do you care so much if I'm talking to him?" I question back as a walk to the door to leave. Sadly as I turn the door handle the door doesn't open indicating he fucking locked it.
"Open it I want to leave." I groan out loud as I stomp my feet.
Before I could tell him to open it again he starts walking towards me which make me step back but sadly there's a door behind me. He cages me between his two arms with a deadly glare staring down at me.
"Let me..." before I could finish my sentence he slams his lips into mine. I kiss him back. I don't know why I did but his lips feel so soft and warm but I know this shouldn't happen. His lips feel like firework just like the other time we kissed. I could kiss him all day if only he wasn't a git.
"M-Malfoy." I moan out as he pulls away. He starts to trail kisses on my neck as my legs shake.

"Malfoy we hate each other we shouldn't be doing this." He pulls away from me and groans while grabbing a bunch of my hair but not too tightly.

"To bad your mine now and I don't like any boy talking to you." He says as he pushes me to the bed forcefully. Ok is this kid bipolar or what. Has he hit head hard or something jeez.
He start kissing my neck surely leaving hickeys which were really hard to get rid of last time. I put my hands in his hair from the pleasure.

His hands stat roaming my body as a moan. He pulls away from my body as his hands finds it way under my shirt to my boobs. A loud moan comes from my mouth as he plays with my boobs.

"Fuck Olivia." He groans as he once again smashes his lips to mine.
He stops his hands at the hem of my underwear after taking off my skirt which I allow him too. His touch is so addicting and I really need more.

"Clarke your mine." He says as he takes my underwear off. One of his hand starts playing with my clit while the other is on playing with my left boob.
"Say it say your fucking mine" he tells me as he slips a two finger in. Wait why does he want me to say that? But to be honest I could care less now.
"I'm yours" I gasp out as his fingers go faster almost leading me to my edge.
"Fuck I-I'm gonna cum" I say while trying to get my breath.

Out of nowhere the pleasure stop making me groan. Malfoy pulled his finger out of me and got off then walked to the door unlocking it. After he's done he turn around and looks at me with a smirk.
"That was your punishment for today." he say with an amused look on his face waiting for my reaction. To bad I'm not going to give him one.
I get up put on my skirt fix my hair and grab my bag that I didn't notice I put down earlier. I walk to the door but before I walk out I turn around facing him.
"Doesn't matter I'll got someone to finish it for me maybe even Ryan would be willing to help me." I told him so I could mess with him. Before he could reply I ran away giggling. Ugh great now he's messed up my hormones. Why does he have to such a banana and a useless one.
I walk out of the common room and go to my room to cover up my hickeys again. Once I'm ready to start my day again I make my way to my first class. This morning has been so weird it's now officially messing with my brain.

Dinner time:
Today's classes were normal. Thank god I had only one lesson with Malfoy who couldn't stop glaring at me. Right now it's dinner and I'm heading to the great hall with Violet so I don't feel lonely. Violet can't stop talking about how Blaise is such a goddess and that she loves him so much blah blah blah.

As soon as we head into the great hall we make our way to Maleeq who is stuffing his face with chicken wings. Ugh that boy is so disgusting
"Oh yeah Violet I forget to ask you if you want to come to Hogsmeade with me, Harry, Hermione and Ron tomorrow. I ask her as I take my seat next opposite Maleeq and Violet.
"Oh sorry I can't Liv, Blaise asked me to go with him. I hope that's okay with you Liv." Violet tells me as she grabs my hands. Before I could reply I hear a familiar voice beside me.

"I can come beautiful" I turn my head to look at Ryan who has taken a seat next to me.
"You know what. I would love that then I won't feel lonely." I reply back.

I take a peak at Violet who's giving Me a look that pretty much say 'you better explain later on how the gorgeous Ryan is talking to you or I will kill you in your sleep.'
I turn my head around and lock eyes with Malfoy who currently has Pansy basically on top of him putting her hands all other him.
Ugh why do I feel Jealous now. Wait no I'm not jealous. There's nothing to even be jealous of.

You know what two can play at that game.

I put my hand on Ryan's arm and trail my fingers up and down while giving him a sexy look.
"So Ryan heard your really good at quidditch?" I question. Ryan looks at me amused and leans closer to me.
"Amazing I must say you should actually come watch one d-" Ryan gets interrupted by Pansy annoying laugh that you could probably her from 100 miles away. I ignore her and lean in closer to Ryan as he look down at me.
"You know what I will come one day. I bet you would look very sexy." I tell him as we lean into each other.

Thats when our lips crash into each other. But before our kiss could get heated i feel Ryan being roughly pulled from me. I look up to the disturbance that belong to the familiar sparkling grey eyes. But all I could see right now was a look that would kill me then bring me back to life to torture me to death again.