4.

I make my way into the potion class seeing Malfoy sitting at the front with his back turned to me. I also notice Professor McGonagall Sitting at her desk writing.
I make my way to the other side of the classroom trying to get far away from Malfoy as possible but then my plans were destroyed as soon as Professor spoke.
"Sit next to Malfoy Miss Clarke" she says in a soft voice
"But..." I reply
"No buts, NOW" she interrupts obviously irritated by my presence.
I groan out loud as I make my way to the seat next to Malfoy.
I look at Malfoy as I sit down which makes him look at me with a angry look on his face. Great I have an angry Malfoy to deal with, lucky me!!!
"Alright I have took it upon myself to pick out your punishment and I have simply decided that you will have to clean each cauldron without magic. I will be back when you guys finish." She says making her way out of the classroom.
I straight away get up and start cleaning as I really can't be bothered to start a argument with Malfoy who is just sitting in the seat lazily doing nothing. But once again my plan is destroyed.
" I told you stay away from him." He says with a cold voice while he watches me clean.
" and what made you think I was going to listen to you" I reply not even bothered to look at him.
He gets up and starts walking over to the door then locking it which causes me to now look up at him with confusion.
He walks over to me but every step he takes closer to me i step back.
I look at the wall that was now supporting my back from my weak knees then back at him who was now towering over me.
I notice he was fuming with anger. His grey eyes were sparkling making tingles in my body. His blonde soft hair overlapping his eyes. He had to be at least 6'1 while I was 5'7 which was totally not helping the situation I was in.
He grabbed my neck tightly then whispered into my ear.
"I warned you but you didn't listen so I will have to punish you" before he could do anything I push him as hard as I could and I started running. I was scared I mean who wouldn't be.
I quickly unlock the door and run out with him running after me.
"Clarke where the fuck do you think your going?" he shouts out still running after me.
I make it to the common room trying to catch my breath but then he walks in 5 seconds later and grabs my neck tightly.
" YOU FUCKING BITCH " he shout at me but was quickly interrupted.
" Yo Malfoy calm down. Leave her alone" says a boy probably from 4th year.
"EVERYONE GET THE FUCK OUT NOW" Malfoy shouts making all the kids run out scared.
After everyone left he turns to me and repeats himself putting more pressure on my neck
"Get on your fucking knees know"
Something about him made me obey and I don't know what it was.
In quick seconds I drop to my knees as his hand left my sore neck and I look up at him.
"Unzip my pants now" he says with a cold voice.
I tried to unzip his pants but I couldn't my hands were shaking way to much.
He notices my shaking hands and unzips them himself pulling his pants down leaving his boxers on while I'm looking to my side still scared but a little bit horny;))
He grabs a handful of hair and turns my head to look at his massive cock that was now in front of me. My eyes widen as I really didn't except it to be that huge.
"Now listen to me very carefully. If you ever talk to Tourh again I will shove my dick down your fucking throat and fuck your mouth for so long that you won't be able to talk for a couple of days."
" do you fucking understand" he quickly adds.
I look up to his angry grey eyes and nod wile biting my lips from preventing myself from saying anything stupid.
He lets go of my hair and puts his trousers back on.
He then gives me one more look and walks to the boys dormitory while I sat on my knees trying to figure out what just happened.

After minutes had passed of me just sitting on the floor scared I quickly remembered the detention wasn't over and I had to finish cleaning the cauldron's or else i would get in trouble and so would Malfoy.
I get up and sprint to the classroom.
I grab my cleaning equipment and start cleaning straight away.
I finally finished the last one and I was absolutely exhausted.
"Where's Mr Malfoy?" I hear a voice say as they walk into the classroom.
I look up to see Professor Mcgonagall making her way to the desk. I quickly think of an exsuse.
"Oh umm we split the amount of Cauldron's in half and he finished early so he left" I say as she starts inspecting the cauldron.
"Very well then I can see you have both have done a good job so you may leave." She softly says.

I waved her goodbye and head to the common room only to find everyone staring at me as soon as I walked in.
"What the hell is everyone staring at, look away" I shout out as I make my way to the girl dormitory.

What was going on and why is everyone looking at me I think to myself as I walk up the stairs.

"Aww look it's our slut Olivia" I hear an annoying voice say from behind me.
I turned around to see Pany Parkinson with her stupid friends laughing at what she was saying.

Pany Parkinson a two faced bitch who is obsessed with Malfoy.
Every chance she gets with Malfoy she is either doing something dirty or seducing him.
She has the most annoying voice ever and also talks shit about people.
She has always hated me and always acts as if I'm shit under her shoes.

"What do you want?" A say in an annoyed tone.
" Nothing just heard Malfoy fucked you in the common room " she says in a jealous tone.
Great everyone now thinks we fucked how lovely.
"Just so you know I want you to stay as far away as possible from him or I will make your life a living hell " she says in a threatening tone.
I roll my eyes at her stupid attempt to threaten me so I walk into my dorm and slam the door in her face.

I turn around seeing a worried Violet and Blaise sitting on Violets bed.
"Well I'm going to assume you guys have fucked" i said in a jokingly tone.
Violet runs up to me and hugs me so tightly that I can't even breathe.
"Well h-hello to y-you too " I said still trying to catch my breathing.
"Oh my gosh Olivia I hope he didn't do anything to you." She tells me as she lets go.
"Oh about that he didn't do anything he just threatened me that's all.  " I tell them.
"What do you mean? " Blaise says still sitting on the bed with a curios face.
"He wants me to stop talking to Ryan Tourh apparently because I'm to filthy to hang out with someone better than me." I reply making my way to my bed.
"I bet that's bullshit " Blaise replys.
"Well it doesn't matter. So are you guys dating or something." I ask Olivia who looks up to me with an embarrassed face.
"We'll sort of I guess" Olivia replies
"Aww I'm proud of you two " I tell them which make's them roll their eyes and laugh.
"Oh Violet I'm going to be with Ryan at Hogsmeade just so you know" I tell Violet as I get my Pj out of my closet.
" ok Olivia " Violet tells me as she sits ontop of Blaises lap. Grossssssss
"Hey actually we're having a party after curfew in my room you two should come" Blaise tells us as he snogs Violets neck.
"I don't kn..."
"Yes of course we will" Violets interrupts.
"Whatever...." I mutter while I'm pissed that I won't be able to get some rest.