6.

After crying myself to sleep last night I had come to the decision that there is no way I'll let a blond barbie called Malfoy make me cry again.
Today I've decided to live my life simple as if nothing happened between us and that we still hate each other which we do.

Today I woke up feeling as fresh as ever and ready to make myself look sexy as hell.
Maybe then Ryan will talk to me again I mean he is pretty sexy.
Oh and I also know how mad Malfoy gets when I talk to him but now he can kiss my ass.

I get up from my comfy bed and rub my tired eyes while making my way to my bathroom. Sadly Violet wasn't here to help me so I'm guessing she's probably at Blaise's. They're so cute together.
Anyways I turn on the shower water to warm and start undressing myself. Before I hop in the shower I take a quick look at my face in the mirror and I'm not going to lie I look a bit dead. Thank god makeup was invented.

After 20 min I hop out of the shower smelling like my strawberries scented shampoo. I start my day by putting on strawberry scented lotion, putting on light makeup, putting my hair in two messy Dutch braids, and getting dressed. I've decided to wear my very short skirt that show off my beautiful legs. I've also decided to wear my tight shirt to make my boobs look bigger. After I'm done I put on my robe and gather all my books and quills in my backpack to be prepared for my lessons today.

I make my way out the common room surprisingly no Malfoy to taunt me. I make my way to the great hall to have a lovely breakfast.
As soon as I enter I notice a very wide awake Maleeq waving at me. I make my way to him and sit next to him on the Hufflepuff table such a shame we aren't in the same house.
I've actually considered the Hufflepuff house more friendly than the Slytherin's. No surprise there since all Slytherin's care about is fame, money, sex and popularity. Oh and bullying other houses.

"How are you, hoe." Maleeq questions as I put my head on his chest.
"So freaking tired." I reply with a groan.

"Coffee?" Someone questions from behind me.
I turn my head to look at a very sexy Ryan with coffee in one hand and another hand scratching the back of his neck.
"Gladly my hero." I reply back as I take the coffee from him and give him a hug. I know it's weird that I hugged him but I really needed that coffee. He chuckles as he puts his arms around me.
"You have no idea how much I needed this" I groan as I pull away from the hug and take a sip.
"Glad I could help." He says with a smirk portrayed on his lips. Weirdly I could feel someone burning holes at the back of my head so I turn around and notice a specific Malfoy glaring at me with his fist clenched. Ugh can't he just leave me alone Jeez.
I turn back around quickly and sigh of relief that Ryan hasn't notice Malfoy.
"So Olivia what would you say if I asked you to accompany me on a walk to get to know each other." Ryan asks me with the same smirk on his lips. Ok no joke I think I'm as red as a tomato. AHHH this is like a dream my inner thoughts told me.
"Oh I would be the most happiest girl in the world if I said yes." I giggle back as I wrap my arm around his. As we start walking I couldn't help but look back at Malfoy who was as red as ever and was giving me a look that said " your in trouble."
Well I'm definitely going to die soon well that's if he can catch me. Heheheheh

"So how are you, beautiful." Ryan says after about a minute of silence.
I blush a little and answer back with.
"Tired. I feel like I could just flop to the floor in exhaustion." I giggle as he chuckles. God that was so sexy.
"Not a morning person are you?" He questions as he put a arm around me.
"Gosh no, mornings make me grumpy." I reply back.

Before Ryan could reply i got pulled away from him which caused me to gasp.
"I need to borrow her." The familiar voice said that was now currently holding my hand in a tight grip. I didn't even have to turn around since I know who that voice belonged to.
A very angry Malfoy.
Before Ryan could reply Malfoy started dragging me away from him and leading me to god knows where.
"Where are you taking me?" I question him as I can tell he has no plans off letting me go.
"Shut up you fucking slut." He growls at me while yanking my arm so I keep up with him.
He has really long legs where I have short legs not my fault.
"Let go y-your hurting me." I stutter as I'm out of breath. Instead of saying anything me squeezes my arm once more before letting it a little loose but still tight so I can't leave.
After about a minute of silence we arrive to our destination which is his room. Fuck I think I'm going to get punished big time.

This chapter is a bit short, sorry.