Chapter 5

'thoughts' - this shows the person is thinking

"speaking" - this shows the person is speaking

actions - when nothing is around the words, the story is in place.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hikaru

After mother forced me and father to clean the place, Itachi just giggled at us the whole time.

I sighed with exhaustion after finishing my section.

Fugaku snapped his head at his giggling son, Itachi.

His eyes showed anger.

Itachi stopped giggling and tilted his head to look towards his father's eyes.

Suddenly it seemed as if a large question mark laid on top of Itachi's head as he resumed giggling.

As Fugaku saw this at being laughed at, a irk mark laid on his head with his face being shadowed by shadows.

Suddenly Itachi got up on his two feet surprising both Fugaku and Hikaru.

"Mikoto! Itachi's going to start walking!" Fugaku shouted out in panic knowing what will happen if Fugaku didn't inform him.

"WHAT?!" Mikoto screamed as she rushed down the hall to witness the moment before her eyes.

Hikaru just looked closely not disturbing Itachi so that he falls.

Mikoto and Fugaku looked proud and started to chant Itachi's name while Hikaru just smiled softly.

Itachi looked towards his parents and big brother, recognizing his nii-san's face, he stumbled towards him.

He tripped on his nii-san and giggled as he fell onto his chest.

Hikaru looked surprised then smiled.

Mikoto and Fugaku just smiled at the scene.

Itachi cooed and hugged his shirt tightly while Hikaru picked Itachi up.

Mikoto looked in awe at her sons.

"N-n-"

Everyone looked at Itachi as he tried speaking something.

"He's going to speak something!" Mikoto panicked.

Fugaku waited for his first word.

"N-nii-sa-n." Itachi spoke.

"Did he just say "nii-san?"," Fugaku asked.

Mikoto looked at her husband before looking back at Itachi and replying.

"Yeah, he did." Mikoto said stating the obvious.

"You aren't upset?" Fugaku asked.

"No, Hikaru said "o-okaa-san" and "o-otou-sama" as his first words." Mikoto said as she stared in awe at her two sons who were looking at each other.

"I guess your right." Fugaku said.

Hikaru was smiling brightly at Itachi and hugged him tightly.

It seemed as if Itachi hugged him back tightly too.

"Alright guys! Let's eat and celebrate Itachi's first words and steps!" Mikoto said.

I nod and carry Itachi into the kitchen to eat.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A few months later