Chapter 11

'thoughts' - this is showing the person is thinking

"speaking" - this is showing the person is speaking

actions - when nothing is around the words, the story is in place.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Itachi-kun, get out of your room." Mikoto said as she knocked lightly on Itachi's door.

Silence responded from the door and Mikoto sighed again.

"Hikaru's funeral is today. We have to make it on time Itachi-kun." Mikoto said as she turned her back to the door.

Mikoto listens to Itachi's bed creeking and light footsteps start to stomp her way.

"Okay wait okaa-san." Mikoto barely heard Itachi said. 

Itachi came out a few seconds later with an flower.

Mikoto didn't recognize the flower that Itachi brought out of his room.

"What's the flower Itachi?" Mikoto asked as she crouched to Itachi's level.

"Nii-san's favorite flower. Epiphyllum oxypetalum." Itachi said.

"Epiphyllush oxypetaluh?" Mikoto tried saying the difficult words.

"No, Epiphyllum oxypetalum okaa-san." Itachi corrected her.

"Sometimes I wonder how your better at knowing these things Itachi-kun.." Mikoto said while slightly sulking. 

"Dress into your respected kimino Itachi-kun." Mikoto said.

"I tried finding it earlier, I couldn't find it." Itachi said.

"You're not lying to me are you Itachi-kun. This morning I put it on your bed." Mikoto said as Itachi's head went down, "I know you don't want to see the grave but I bet Hikaru would be happy with you being there." 

Itachi nodded before going back into his room to put on his kimino.

A few minutes later, Itachi was dressed up in his black kimino with the Uchiha symbol on the back, holding Hikaru's favorite type of flower his hand still.

"Let's go Itachi." Mikoto said as she held her arm out to let Itachi grab.

Itachi grabbed her hand and they started walking towards the Uchiha household main door.

As they were walking down the hallway, Itachi's eyes set on the figure of his father standing at the front door.

"You guys made me wait." Fugaku said as he turned his head to look at them.

Itachi mumbled a sorry under his breathe as he looked down.

Fugaku looked at Itachi and sighed for a moment then turned away.

"Let's go." Fugaku said as he started walking outside.

As the Uchiha family was walking towards the graveyard, they saw many other Uchihas wearing black head towards the same way.

Fugaku stepped away from his family for a moment to talk to them briefly.

As Fugaku stepped to the side talking to the other people, Itachi looked around to find where Hikaru's funeral was going to be held.

Itachi searched for a while and when Fugaku came back, he asked "What are you doing Itachi?"

"Where is Hikaru's funeral?" Itachi asked while still searching.

Fugaku also looked around. 'Are they still setting up?' Fugaku thought while keeping note on how Itachi didn't call him nii-san.

"What's wrong Fugaku?" asked Minato as he was passing them to the tomb site of Hikaru as well.

"Do you see the funeral for Hikaru, Minato?" replied Fugaku as he searched for the tomb still.

Minato looked around, "I don't see the funeral either, how odd." Minato said

Suddenly a leaf ninja came over and signaled that he wanted to talk to both Fugaku and Mikato. 

"Minato, would you take care of Itachi for me for a little bit?" Fugaku asked Minato. 

"Of course Fugaku." 

Minato grabbed Itachi by the hand and started to bring him towards the nearest tree far enough so Itachi wouldn't hear the conversation. 

Minato looked at them constantly and Itachi could see why.

Fugaku looked incredibly angry at the leaf ninja telling them the news.

Mikoto looked over at Itachi and Itachi saw tears in her eyes all over again.

Itachi flinched when he suddenly hear Fugaku shout at the leaf ninja.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU CAN'T FIND HIS BODY?!"