Chapter 10

'thoughts' - this is showing the person is thinking

"speaking" - this is showing the person is speaking

actions - when nothing is around the words, the story is in place.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I quickly grabbed Itachi by the waist and spinted away on the trees.

"ARE YOU STUPID ITACHI?! I TOLD YOU TO SAY PUT!" Hikaru shouted while having Itachi over his shoulder.

"You're bleeding nii-san! I just wanted to help!" Itachi shouted back.

"WHAT IF YOU GET HURT ITACHI?! I WON'T FORGIVE MYSELF IF YOU DO!" Hikaru shouted back. 

Itachi stayed quiet as Hikaru zoomed past trees.

"Tell me Itachi, where is oto-sama?" Hikaru asked calmly. 

"I don't know." Itachi replied quietly.

"What do you mean?" Hikaru asked confused, "I let my chakra out! He should be able to feel it!"

"I don't know! I waited and no one came and since you let out a burst of even more chakra I thought you were in trouble!" Itachi blabbed as he started crying. 

"NII-SAN IS A BAKA BAKA BAKA!!" Itachi shouted while punching Hikaru's back.

Hikaru looked shocked from how Itachi is bursting out like this when he usually doesn't give a care in the world. 

"NII-SAN ALWAYS TAKES EVERYTHING ON HIS OWN! NEVER LET ME HELP YOU AT ALL! YOU ALWYAS LOOK FINE EVEN WHEN YOU'RE BLEEDING!" Itachi shouted.

"I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU!!!" Itachi shouted before he started crying louder. 

'Was he hiding his feelings?' Hikaru thought.

Hikaru almost let tears out before sighing and holding Itachi's head in his chest while sprinting. 

Hikaru suddenly flipped feeling kunais about to hit him.

Hikaru slams into a tree, Hikaru held Itachi tight.

Hikaru suddenly feels his father's speeding towards him and it seems that the rogues noticed too since they started to look more panicked than before. 

"Let's quickly finish him off." One of the remaining rogues said.

"What about the kid he's holding." Another rogue asked.

"Kill him too." he replyed, "He could be a threat in the future looking for vengence, look at how close they are." 

Itachi suddenly stopped shaking from the fall.

"Go away." Itachi spoke.

The rogues turned their head. "HA! What did this kid say?!"

"I SAID GO AWAY!" Itachi shouted out loud stiring up Hikaru from his short consciousness taken away.  

"Shoot, he's coming quickly kill him quickly! Just the target! I didn't think he would come that quick!" The leader said. 

Hikaru noticed them about to stab him but his muscles wouldn't move.

'Why aren't I moving!? Why?!' Hikaru panicked and thought 'I can dodge this! They've gotten slower and weaker, so why can't I move?!'

Hikaru in the last moment threw Itachi up before the blade could hit Itachi.

Itachi looked down shocked. "nii-san-" 

Fugaku's P.O.V

I felt that.