🎯CHAPTER 4🎯

Soomin pov

     Jongsuk makes a fist and goes to Taehyung. I hold his fist and rotate his hand 45°. He shouts and asks me to let him go. So I let his hand free "I know that you're nit a friend of him so don't pretend to be a friend of him because it will be hard for you." I smile while close my eyes.

     With a tremble voice he asks me "Do you know who is my father?" I with my cool attitude "Why? Is status important for you? But for me not." He steps near me with 1 metre gap "My father is Producer Lee. The popular producer in Seoul."

     "So what's wrong with him?" I glare at him. "You.. You don't afraid that your name will be bad to social media?" I shake my head sign no to him.

     "My father is an owner of Granity Entertainment. A popular company in this Seoul." I smile to him. Then one of his friend whisper to him but I can still hear "That's the company where your father works right Lee Jongsuk?"

      Jongsuk turns to the door and thinks back about what happened just now. He goes to the door and open the door. After that he close the door shoutly. Then he opens back and says "Hope we will meet again." He closes the door slowly. I think he was misclosed just now.

     "Why do you talk about father? We don't have anything with him anymore. No, I mean me and mother!" Taehyung looks angry because I mentioned father just now. "You don't know the truth of him so shut up your mouth." I glare him with a hate eyes.

     "I repeat you don't know the truth so don't blame dad 100% in this case. He do not cheating but someone cheat on him." I quickly go upstairs and close the door shoutly.

Taehyung pov

     I should not do that to her. I should just listen to her like how I always did before this.

     On the next day, I wake up early and see mom and Soomin are packing foods. "Oh Taehyung, this is yours." Soomin look to me like usual. She still not change at all. She used to be not to hate a person for a long time.

     We step out from the house and say goodbye to mom. Suddenly a person shocks us from back 'BOO!" but he stops after he saw Soomin that stare at him. "Why do you guys look each other for a long time? Do you guys know each other?"

     "No. No." We continue our walk. "How come you do not tell me that your sister is here yesterday. Are you really my friend?...." I apologise to him while giving him a lollipop. He looks happy after that.

     "What?? When do you have that? I also want one!" I forget that the busybody person is here. "Why don't you just buy for yourself?" she then looks away and walks far aside from me. "It's okay. You can have mine! I have a lot!" my friend, Jihoon gives her one. "If you want more just ask me." he winks to Soomin and Soomin winks back at him.

     "What are you doing? Wink someone are not a good thing. People may thing that both of you are a couple." both of them just walk and leave me behind. "W-wait for me!" I run to them.

     They talk a lot in the way we want to go to school and I do not have any chance to open my mouth.

Jihoon pov

     I'm really happy to see Soomin, the one that always Taehyung talk about to me until I fall in love. When Taehyung talk about her, I feel like she is the princess of my life. I look to her that walks at my side "What is your name?" she looks to me with a smile "Soomin. What yours?" she askd me back. "I'm Jihoon."

     Until we arrive at school we talk a lot about school. When we at in front of our school, the air is very strange today. Something is missing and the school looks peace. "Why I think today is the good day than before?"

     "There's no Jongsuk here today so you don't have to back up me today." Taehyung walks away. "Yah Kim Taehyung don't be too cold with Jihoon!" Soomin goes to him and knocks his head. "Soomin wait!" she turns back and wait for me going to her.

     "Let's go to class." Soomin wants me to show her class. "Okay." I want to know why Taehyung said that Jongsuk will not here today badly but if I ask Soomin, will she know about that. "Soomin." she looks to me "Yes?"

     "Why Jongsuk is not here?" she laughs and I just wait for her to answer me. "It is because of the jjajangmyeon maybe hahahahahaha!" I screwed with what she said "jjajangmyeon?"

     "Yes. I put a lot of red peppers in there and they can't hold it hahahaha!" I keep ask her to lower down the voice so that Jongsuk's friends will not hear what she said.

TBC