🎯CHAPTER 5🎯

Suddenly Jongsuk come and pat our shoulder "What are you laughing about?" we turn back and smile to him. Then I pull Soomin's hand go to upstairs.

     "Why?" Soomin glare at me. "We cannot be near with him plus you had did something bad to him yesterday." she then pat my back for two times "Okay, let's go."

     We walks for three minutes to her class "Here, your class but you should go to the office first, right?" I ask her and she looks to me "Yes right! Do you wanna come with me?" if she ask that, why should I not come with her because she still new her and if she lost at here it will waste her time "Of course I have to come with you. If not you will be lost here hahahaha!" she also laughs to me and we walk to the office.

     When we arrive to the office, the headmaster come to us "Jihoon, our student representative! Thank you for helping this new student come here." I just smile awkwardly and say "Teacher, she's my neighbour and also a sister of Taehyung. How should I not help her?"

     The headmaster ask us to go meet the teacher that incharge with Soomin's class, Mrs Wooyoung. We go to the teacher's room and meet with her.

     "Ah new student! Jihoon!" she smiles to us as she is a happy go lucky teacher in this school. "So you're Soomin. Birthdate 12 April and sister of Taehyung, Jihoon's bestfriend." she explain who Soomin is.

     After we meet Mrs Wooyoung, she ask me to bring and present Soomin to her class. In the way to her class "Jihoon, is Taehyung a popular student here?!" she looks excited to know that.

     "Humm ya? Maybe? I can't be so sure because he is popular as a top student and top handsome student at this school." I play with my finger and look to front for not getting awkward. "Handsome? Hahaha Taehyung? Handsome? I think everybody already agree with that." I laugh awkwardly while still playing with my finger.

     "How about you?" suddenly she asks me about myself and I getting nervous. "Umm.. As you know I'm the student representative. I'm also the brain for this school(top student) and one of the top handsome student." She looks to me and says "You're like what you said. Better than my brother!" she smiles to me. I think we can be a bestfriend too but should I? Because Taehyung will not make this happen.

Soomin pov

     Jihoon will be the person that I'll more needed from today. I know he nervous with me so that I just use informal language with him.

     When we reached to our class, he opened the door for me. Then he present me to the class "Today, you will have a new student. Soomin, come in." I'm not think about this moment but I'll just go with the flow "Hi, my name is Kim Soomin from Busan Science High School."

Jihoon pov

     I was so shock because she was from science school. She must be a really smart person. Taehyung also said that Soomin smarter than him.

     Everybody impress of her when she is from that school. So I think my job done here. I go out from that class after bowed to them.

     "Jihoon! Ah Jihoon sunbaenim. Thank you for bringing me here." she glares while smiling to me and I go out from that class. Why did she called me sunbaenim. I'm his neighbour and it is awkward if I want to be friends with someone that call me sunbaenim. (sunbaenim use for a younger student call the older student)

     I go to my class and I see teacher already arrive and wait for me through the door. "Sorry I'm late. There's a...." I'm not finish my sentence yet but the teacher says "It's okay. I understand." I then start the class "Stand up!" we then bow to the teacher. She bows back and start teaching.

     I sit in the middle of the class with Taehyung. With the tone of whispering "Pssp Taehyung, I want to ask you about your sister." he then turn his face to me. "Was your sister really from that school?? That school is really great!" He then continue his work.

     "Can I be her boyfriend?" I smile to Taehyung and he suddenly open his mouth after focus on studying with whispering tone "What are you talking about?? Are you insane?? She's my sister!" I smile to him and do my works.

TBC

TBC