🎯CHAPTER 2🎯

Soomin pov

     I will not going to the boarding school anymore because I want to school with my brother. I want to spend time with my family members before they arw getting older. I only have my dad who always come visit me at the boarding school but I don't have them.

     Taehyung gets up from his sit and shout to me "Do you have expelled from the school???? I know this is nothing than you beat all of the students at your school right??!" My hear sick of what he said. That is ridiculous. Why I should beat all of my schoolmates.

     "Are you wish to die right now?" I stare to his eyes. "No.. No.. I just guess..." he sits at his place back.

     "I just wanna stay here with you and mom. Why? Is it wrong to stay with family?" I grab the cup and drink the tea. "Even Jieun eonni can" I smile to Jieun. (eonni use for a girl to call a sister that older than her)

     "By the way, what's wrong with your face. It's look like you have beaten up." I look to his face from right to left. "I fall from the stairs at school." he looks suspicious but I know that he was not fall from the stairs. The bruises are obviously come from the fist. I get up from my sit and latch the sleeve of his shirt.

     "It is nothing." he push my hands away. I knock his head "How dare you lie to me? Did mom know about this?" he looks down to the floor and answers "No.. But don't worry I'm all okay." I turn away going to my room. I can't believe a human can survive with many punches.

     "It's okay. I don't care. I just want to know that are you still dare to lie to me or not but ya.. you still dare." I turn back and look into his eyes with a scary stare.

     He just smile and I take something from my room. "Here, for you. This is a limited edition play station. I know you like it!"

Taehyung pov

     When I saw she holds the play station, I feel so happy but I can't show her because I need to be cool to her as I'm her brother. But I can't hold the happiness for a long time so I grab the play station from her hand "Thank you Soomin! You're the best ever sister in the world!"

     "Well, I also agree that." she laughs to me followed by Jieun. I put my play station on the table and ask her "Did your strength had gone?"

     "I don't know. There's no one for me to beat at the boarding school because they all good. So I don't have chance to use my strength but I think I can use at here!" She seems so sure "No. The bad students at here are all powerful like they have no limit strength!"

     Soomin knock my head for the second time "Oh seriously? So we should do it together." She looks to me like she asks for me to join her beat people. "Why? We just beat bad people. It is good for others tho" I just smile at her and say no. She knew that I do not like fighting and I just want her to be careful for not getting beaten.

Soomin pov

     Suddenly Taehyung goes to the kitchen and cooks. "Jieun eonni, why Taehyung is cooking? Is he good in cooks? I never see him cooking." I sit beside Jieun that is playing with his phone.

     "Jongsuk will be here at night with other members of him." Jieun just looks to her phone without looks to me for even a second. "So.... I have to cook for them too!" I get up from my sit and go to the kitchen.

     "What are you doing?" Taehyung stop for a moment his cook and watch me. "I want to cook jjajangmyeon. It is everyone's favourite! Also your friends too!"

     I don't see a happy face on him when I said I want to cook too for his friend. So I think that is not his friend. Absolutely not.

     After Taehyung cooked, I saw he grabbed his bag and started did his homeworks. I continue cook the jjajangmyeon "Wow. You're so diligent now. Before this you will just playing with your phone. Ah.. That was when we were kids. You change now. Good."

     He slowly turns his face to me "What change? They change me. Thanks to them." I never see his face looks unsatisfied while holds the fist.

     I go to him and grab all the books and put the books on the table at the kitchen. "Stop do all the homeworks. I think you done yours at school." He tries to take the books back but I push him away. I pat his shoulder "Let I do it. Don't worry." I look to him with a hate eyes.

  TBC