Chapter 45 - Yes!

- Will you make me the happiest man alive and marry me? - I finally asked her the question that was in my mind for some time now and at this moment all the cast and everyone was staring at us.

- D-Diego... - Clari cried.

- You know you don't ha--

- YES!!

- Yes??

- YES!! I'D LOVE TO MARRY YOU!!! - she cried happily and jumped into my arms.

Everyone applaused.

- Yes!! - now it was my turn to cry as I slipped the diamond ring on her finger then picked her up in my arms and kissed her passionately on the lips, not even caring about the others around us.

----- TIME SKIP -----

I can't believe she actually said yes to marry me! I'm so happy that I can't even focus on anything, or anyone, but Clari all the time as we were shooting some olders scenes again and she was on the scene with Flor.

- You seem really happy - smiled Alfredo as he sat next to me - Glad to see that smile of yours again, after long months.

- Yeah, I know - I grinned - I'm so happy that I don't know what to do with myself today!

- Just calm down first - he laughed - Then you can think about your wedding, I suppose. As we're about to finish working very soon now...

- Yeah - I nodded as I was deep in thoughts - I don't think we're gonna do a big wedding... Just something small with our friends and families.

- That's always good.

- Yeah... So probably only the cast and the family will be there - I laughed - But I'll see who else does Clari wants to be there.

- Then of course Amanda and Annalise comes too! - I suddenly hear her saying that as she jumped on my back playfully

- As you wish, beautiful - I smiled at her - Everything for you...

- Nah! You know I don't need everything! - she said - I only need you and Jessica in my life and everything is just perfect!

She then jumped off my back and I pulled her closer to me, kissing her cheek softly.

----- LATER -----

That night we went home together and Clari collapsed down on the sofa.

- I'm so exhaused!

And just as she said that we heard Jessica crying upstairs and Clari was about to stand up, but I pulled her back down.

- Stay... I'll go - I smiled at her and she nodded.

- Bring her here, okay?

- Okay.

I then went upstairs to see what's going on and leaned over to Jessica.

- Hey, princess... - I said softly - Are you hungry?

Then I took her out of her bed and hugged her very gently to me. She's so tiny compare to me.

Her head is the size of my hand which is really cute and I just can't stop looking at her and smilinf, but I have to as she needs to eat now so I headed downstairs with her.

- You two look so cute together, you know that? - Clari said as she looked at us from the sofa.

- Well, thank you - I laughed - But I think you're much cuter with her than me.

- Maybe... Or maybe not - she giggled as she came closer to us and kissed Jessica's head then my cheek - Do you want to feed her, or should I?

- I'll feed her - I replied.

- Okay then - she said, still smiling from ear to ear - You're an amazing father, you know that.

- Am I?

- Yes... And an amazing boyfriend too - she added - And an even more amazing husband you will be... I'm sure of it.

This made me blush as she said that.

- And you'll be an amazing wife too - I said as I leaned closer to her and kissed her softly on the lips - I love you so much, you know that... Right?

- I do... And I love you too - she smiled and blushed slightly then we went to feed our little princess.