Chapter 2 - Diego Dominguez

The next day I went to the shooting and I was greeted by my best friend, Alfredo first.

- Hey! How're you doing? - he asked.

- Fine as always - I replied - But I haven't slept too well last night...

- Oh? Why so?

- I've been thinking too much, I guess... - I rubbed the back of my head.

- Thinking about Clara... Am I right?

- I guess... - I sighed as I looked to the side and saw her and her boyfriend kissing and hugging - Now I'mbetter get going because I'm starting first today with Flor...

- YES! - Flor screamed next to me which made both me and Alfredo jump - Get ready, my love! - she joked as she walked away.

----- TIME SKIP -----

Me and Flor finished with our scene then it was mine and Clari's turn to shoot together.

- Are you ready for our Germangie moments?? - she asked me, giggling softly.

- Oh... Uhm... Yes, I am - I replied hesitantly as I was daydreaming again because our scene was actually a scene where German confess his love for Angie. It must go easily... Atleast I can think as I'm confessing for real... I guess.

- Are you okay?

- I'm fine, don't worry - I smiled then kissed her head and walked away to get some coffee before starting our scene, but I didn't notice that someone saw me kissing her...

----- TIME SKIP -----

I was dringing my coffee when Dominguez came up to me out of nowhere. Great, what does he wants from me now?

- Hey, there - he said, calmly.

- Hey.

- Should I tell you who I am, or you know it?

- I perfectly know who you are, no need to explain. You'd be better telling me what do you wish from me because I need to go in 3 minutes...

- I'll be short - he said - Clara is my girlfriend so you better keep your distance from her. Got it?

- What is this supposed to mean? We're close friends, nothing more - I said, getting irritated.

- Keep it that way - he smirked - I know you have feelings for her, but she will never be yours...

And with that he winked and walked away, leaving me in shock.

- Diego Ramos and Clara Alonso on the scene! - I hear the director Martin shouting so I decided to head there as soon as possible.

----- THE SCENE -----

- Angie, I can't hold it back any longer! - said German as he stood up from his deck and looked into Angie's eyes.

- W-What do you mean? - Angie stuttered.

- Angie, I love you - German confessed.

----------

- Cut! - Martin shouted - Good job, lovers!

- Yeah, lovers... - I groaned, but I could feel Clari was looking at me, but before she could say anything I quickly walked away and went outside to take a deep breath.

But Clari followed me.

- Are you escaping from me? - she asked.

- No, I just needed some fresh air - I replied - Don't you need to go back to your boyfriend?

- What is that supposed to mean? - Clari groaned - Are you jealous of my boyfriend, or....?

I looked at her quietly, absolutely bkg knowing what to say to her.

- Or did he tell you something? That to keep your distance from me?

- Uhm...

Before I could say anything she already knew the truth... Halfly...

- He did, didn't he? - she asked annoyedly as she was about to go and catch up with Dominguez, but I stopped her.

- No, don't! - I said - He's right... I should be doing things...

- Like what? What did you do to me that made him say some stupid shit and make you upset?! You didn't do anything bad so he has no right to say anything to you!

- Clara....

- You're my best male friend here in the cast... - she smiled - I don't want you to keep your distance from me... So please don't...

I looked at her, shocked for a second then I just smiled and pulled her into a hug.

- Okay... As long as you don't hate me I'm feeling perfectly fine too... - I said as I kissed her head once again.

- You better! - she giggled as we hugged for a few more minutes than we had to go back to the shoot.