Chapter 3 - Decision and a plan

In that evening we were about to go home and we were saying our goodbyes to each other since it was Friday.

I saw Clari waving to me before going to meet with her boyfriend and she seemed a bit mad. Should that be because of what I told her earlier?

I don't know, but I honestly can't feel bad about Dominguez so I just walked out and headed home, but the whole way I was thinking about what to do. What to do with my feelings as they're starting to get stronger and stronger as we're spending so much time together.

Maybe this is the reason why Dominguez was being jealous earlier today...

I want her... I want Clari to be mine and not his... Because I know her more than him... I love her more than him...

But what am I gonna do?

----- TIME SKIP -----

I arrived home meanwhile, ate some dinner then went to take a bath as I was still deep in thoughts, but when I got in it felt so relaxing that I simply just turned my brain off and relax.

And as usual this was the moment when the idea came: I need to find the way to seduce her. This is something that might work, but carefully that no one notice that.

- Nice thought, Diego... - I said to myself - Now better get to sleep and stop thinking for now.

And with that I went to sleep.

----- NEXT DAY -----

The next morning I woke up with full of energy, ready for the day and to see Clara again.

When I arrived Rodrigo and Alfredo greeted me and Alfredo noticed right away that I'm happier than usual and when we were alone he asked:

- Why are you so happy today? Did something happened? - he asked.

- Nothing happened yet... - I replied happily.

- Yet?

- Would you stop asking too much?

- Okay, sorry - he sighed - I just wanted to know since we're friends and all...

- In short: I have a plan to get her...

- Get who?

- What the hell do you think, Alfredo?! - I snapped as I looked to the direction where Clara and Dominguez were hugging again.

- Oh! But wait... What are you planning to do when they're still together??

- I'll need to be a bit more flirty than I usually am - I replied to him - She loves me already... All I have to do is to make her fall in love with me!

- Diego... Are you sure this is a good idea?

- It's not a good idea... But I want her... I want her all to myself... Because I know Dominguez is not good enough for her.

- Diego...

- Listen, Alfredo... You don't have to help me as Ramallo helps German all the time - I said - All I'm asking you to not to be in my way and let me do what I want to...

- I didn't offer my help to you - he said - Butcan you really seduce her that easily?

- I didn't say it will be easy... But I want to do what I can...

- Well then...

Alfredo was about to say something when I felt a push on my back and I knew what it was... Or who it was... It was Clari again.

- Hey, guys! - she said happily - How are you two doing?

- We both are fine, but Diego feels a bit too playful today - Alfredo joked then he walked away.

- Playful? - Clari blinked as she looked at me.

- Ah, don't mind him - I replied - He's just grumpy today and likes to show it that much.

- Oh... Well, if you say so - she said then jumped off my back and kissed me on the cheek.

- Oh! - I gasped, blushing slightly - What was that for?

- This was your good morning kiss - she replied cheekily.

- I wish it would be a little more... - I sighed.

- Huh?

- Oh... Uhm... Nothing, nothing... - I smiled then I wrapped an arm around her and we headed to the scene together.