Chapter 37 - Jessica

- I love you, Diego Ramos... - she said.

Yes! She finally said it and this was the moment when I couldn't help myself and began to cry happily as I leaned in and kissed her passionately on the lips.

- I love you too, Clara Alonso... - I whispered between her lips as I was kissing her - I love you too so much...

- I know... - she now cried too - I know and I'm sorry... I didn't want to notice that... But I thought Dominguez is the one for me... But I was stupid... So stupid...

- Don't say that... You weren't stupid... You just thought you need him...

- Yes... And I was so wrong... I don't need him, Diego... All I need is you and no one else... - she said with a huge smile on her face - I love you so much...

- I love you too, beautiful...

We kept on hugging for some more minutes before Clari pulled away...

- But do you want us? I mean me and... And your baby...?

- Do I want you?? I do want you both... I already love this little angel too... So much...

- I'm so happy... - she cried - But seriously... How should we name her?

- Hmm... You know, I always liked the name... Jessica... - I suggested.

- Jessica... Sounds nice - she smiled - Jessica Ramos... - she added - Well, of course if you want her to have your name...

- Of course I want to!

- Okay - she smiled and I just couldn't be happier than now.

I just found out that I actually have a daughter now and Clari finally confessed that she loves me! This is... This just can't be better!

My baby... Jessica Ramos... I still can't believe it...

----- TIME SKIP -----

The next they Clari and the baby could finally come home with me.

The meantime I only left her in the hospital once just to check home if everything's ready for the baby and Clari to come home and when I went back to see her I took them home with me.

- Ahh... So glad to be home again - Clari sighed deeply as soon as we arrived.

- I'm sure - I smiled as I carried her bags inside the house while she sat on the sofa with Jessica.

When I finished with everything I sat down next to her and pulled her gently closer to me and kissed her head gently.

- I would like to ask you something... Now that we're home and everything's calm...

- What is it? - she asked as she looked up at me with her beautiful green eyes.

- Will you be my girlfriend? - I finally asked as I looked into her eyes.

She first looked surprised, but then she smiled at me and nodded...

- Yes... I'd love to... Yes!! - she smiled as she kissed me on the cheek, but I pulled her closer and kissed her passionately on the lips.

- I love you so much, my beautiful girlfriend - I whispered as I hugged both her and our little baby too - And you too, my little princess... - I looked down at Jessica and kissed her forehead too.

Soon Mirta came and helped us with some things while I called Tini and the other girls over whom I knew Clari would like to see now and they were all impressed and so happy to see their friend and the baby too...