Chapter 40 - Back to work

Soon the Violetta season 3's shooting has started and me and Clari talked to Martin about how we're gonna do this as someone has to take care of out baby when we both need to work so he helped us to have everything for her here too.

About who will take care of her wasn't a question as the girls were all really helpful in this.

Our new cast member Florencia Ortiz has even gave us some advices as she also has a child herself and she was also willing to help with Jessica, maybe even more than anyone else.

Dominguez tried to get closer to Clara a few times when I was away from her, but never actually worked. He was trying and trying until one moment when Clari got really pissed off...

- Enough of you already!! - she groaned - I don't want you back!

- But I love you ba--

Just as he was about to say "babe" Clari slapped him on the face really hard.

- Get away from me, from Diego and from my baby too and never ever try with anything because you'll deeply regret it!!

Dominguez was so shocked that he couldn't even say anything so instead he walked away and Clari turned back to me, seemed to be in shock by what she just did, but I smiled at her and gave her a thumbs up.

- Thank you! - she grinned.

- You're always welcome, my queen! - I winked at her which made her blush right away.

----- TIME SKIP -----

Later that day when Clari was on the scene and I was with Jessica I suddenly got a phone call from Amanda so I decided to tell her about the baby.

She was really happy to hear about it and she told me that she's coming over soon, but be ready because Annalise's coming too and even though the last time everything was fine between her and Clari I'm still worried.

When Clari came back I told her about the news, but she didn't seem to be too worried.

- Don't worry too much - she smiled and kissed me on the cheek - Everything will be fine just as the last time.

- Okay... - I sighed deeply.

- Me and Annalise are already friend... There won't be anything problem so don't stress yourself...

- Okay, okay - I smiled and pulled her into my arms too.

A few minutes later I suddenly noticed Carla coming to us...

- Hey, it's nice to see you two together and happy - she smiled and before I could say anything I felt Clari's jealous eyes on me.

- Yeah - I nodded and smiled - And this princess here is Jessica...

At this moment I saw Clari smiling happily while I introduces our little princess and we began to talk.

- I only came here to say goodbye to everyone because I'm leaving to France next week so we probably won't meet anytime soon - Carla said - But I wish all the best for both of you and everyone else, but I told them already.

- Ah, that's too bad - said Clari - But I anyway... I wish the best for you as well!

A few minutes later Carla left and I turned to Clari...

- Why do I feel like you were slightly sarcastic with her, hm? - I asked while smiling.

- I don't know that - she replied, a bit nervously - I don't know why do you think I'm being sarcastic when I'm not at all!

- I think you were... Because you still feel jealous, don't you? - I grinned.

- Uhm... Okay, a bit...

- I knew it - I smirked as I kissed her head - But we were only friend even when you were with Dominguez... I swear...

- Okay, fine... It doesn't really matter anyway.

- It does, if you feel upset...

- I'm not upset... - she mumbled then she added - If you kiss me now...

- As you wish, my queen - I smiled then I leaned in and kissed her passionately on the lips.

- Hah... Well, that was good... - she panted while blushing deeply.

- And I'm not finished with you yet - I winked at her and soon I went to the set for my scene.