Chapter 44 - A proposal on a wedding?

Long days of work while taking care of our baby was quite tiring for me and Clari, but it didn't matter as we were so happy having our perfect family and job.

We have really supportive friends too who always ready to help us out when it's necessary.

Our happiness was bigger than ever... Well, not yet because I have one more thing to take care about and that is my proposal to her.

I know, I might be in a hurry... Or not... I don't know, but I feel like I have to do it as I don't want to lose her ever.

We have only been together for a year... But I love her so much... And I want her to be my wife.

I have a plan to this, but I'm not sure if it will work, or not: I want to propose properly at the shooting in front of the Palacio Sans Souci. (A/N: aka the palace where the germangie wedding will be)

I don't know if it will be good, or not... We'll just have to see about that...

----- TIME SKIP -----

On one morning I was laying in bed with Clari in my arms which I can never get bored on and I was thinking about the proposal when I felt a soft kiss on my cheek.

It was her.

- Good morning, handsome - she smiled and it made me blush.

- Good morning, beautiful - I smiled back at her and kissed her on the lips - Did you sleep well?

- Very well. And you?

- Me too.

- We're filming the wedding scene today, am I correct?

- Yes, correct.

- Then I can wear that beautiful dress too! - she gasped which made me giggle - What are you laughing at now??

- Just that how excited you are from wearing that dress - I smiled.

- It's so beautiful! And you said I look good in that too!

- You do... You look amazing in that - I smiled and caressed her cheek - But now we should get ready to go... Don't you think?

- Hmm... No! - she said then got on top of me and kissed me passionately on the lips.

Jesus, she knows too well how to get me...

----- TIME SKIP -----

A few hours later we were already on the shooting and working on our scene, but it's kinda hard when I can't get my eyes off of Clari as how beautiful she looks in the wedding dress she wears.

But she'll be even more beautiful in her own dress too when we're gonna get married!

- Diego!

Suddenly Tini snapped me out of my thoughts.

- Ah, y-yes?

- Didn't you hear? Martin was calling us!

- I'm coming!

- Clari is already there and looked prettier than usual - she added cheekily as she knew that I've been thinking about Clari.

- She's always pretty... - I mumbled.

- True that!

- Anyway let's go!

We went to do our scene and I tried to hold back my excitment as much as possible, but luckily German had to be excied too so it was okay to be like that now.

----- TIME SKIP -----

- CUT! - Martin shouted as we finished with the scene.

People sighed deeply as they were all tired already, but I quickly interrupted.

- Wait for a bit please! - I said and everyone stopped from what they were doing and even Clari looked confused at me - Thank you... - I sighed then stepped closer to Clari and held her hands - I have something very important to tell you... And everyone need to hear it...

- What is it, Diego? You're scaring me!

- There's nothing to be scared of - I smiled at her then took a deep breath before I continued - You know you're very important to me, right?

- Yeah... - she smiled and blushed slightly.

- Good. Because you'rs more important to me than my own life. I'd do anything to make you and Jessica happy... Doesn't matter what ot takes... You're my moonlight in my darkest nights and you're my sunshine that makes my days wonderful...

After another deep breath I got on one knee and everyone gasped while Clari started crying...

- Clara Alonso... You're the love of my life and I want to spend the rest of my life with you...

At this moment Alfredo stepped next to me and gave me the box where I put the ring in and stepped back a bit.

- Will you make me the happiest man alive and marry me?