Chapter 26 - Starting

The next Monday the shooting started and everyone was so excited about that.

It's not like any other job where you're going because you have to, but because everyone loves one another and we all get along very well... Well, now it won't be everyone since Dominguez knows how I feel about his girlfriend, but what do I care. Most of the cast member are close friends of mine so it doesn't really matter if one person doesn't like me.

Even the new members like Carla, or Valentina who came to work with us just now and only for this one season.

- Well... This is gonna be interesting! - said Carla - But rather exciting.

- Exciting, huh? - I smirked - Why so? Because you can be my girlfriend?

This made her blush instantly.

- Shut up, you....! - she hissed and hit my arm playfully.

- What?? Isn't that right? - I laughed.

- Well... It kinda is...

- See? I knew it!

- Diego Ramos in scene! - I hear Martin shouting my name.

- Okay... Let's do it - I sighed as I went to do my job as always, but I felt Clari's eyes on me again and I don't know why, but she seemed jealous again.

----- TIME SKIP -----

Half of the day went by nicely... Or however should I call it and I've been sitting in my dressing room, thinking when suddenly someone knocked on the door.

- Come in! - I said and Clari came in - Ah, hi! I couldn't talk to you too much today as... Uhm... Nevermind. Anyway how are you?

- I'm fine... But what's up with you and Carla lately?

- Huh?

She is jealous! Let's see how far she's gonna go.

- Don't play dumb with me! I saw you two and...

- And? - I smirked at her.

- And... And I want to know...

- Why so?

- Because... B-Because.... Nevermind... I shouldn't have come here... - she mumbled then turned around to leave, but I quickly jumped up and grabbed her arm.

- I'm not letting you go until you tell me what's the problem - I said while smiling at her cheekily - Aren't you jealous by any chance?

- M-Me? Jealous? Noooo....!

- Oh really? And what was that when you saw the picture of me and Annalise, hm?

- That... That was different...!

- No, it wasn't. You were jealous then and you are jealous now... Just admit it already - I said as I wrapped an arm around her waist and pulled her closer to me.

I could see she started to blush even more than before and looked away.

- Fine! - she groaned after a while as she looked up into my eyes - I am... I am jealous! Happy now?

- Kinda yes... But at the same time not at all - I sighed as I let go of her and went to sit back down in my chair

Let's use my actor skills now.

- Huh?

Clari looked confused at me.

- Don't look at me like you don't know... You're still his... And what am I? Just someone who flirts with you, but this is all I'm good for to you...

- What?! Don't say that! - Clari snapped - This is not true!

- It is true...

Then suddenly Tini came in...

- Uhm... Sorry... Did i disturb something? - she mumbled.

- No, darling... It's okay - I replied with a smile - What's up?

- We need to be on set in 5 minutes, Daddy!

- Okay - I laughed - I'll be there in a minute!

She nodded then left and I turned one more time to Clari.

- We shall just leave this for now - I said as I smiled at her like nothing happened which made her even more confused than she was before.

I put my arm around her and we went out of the dressing room together... But I was a bit curious what was on her mind at this moment, but I didn't ask because something I was 100% sure in: That she started to feel embarrassed, awkward, confused which was my goal... Kind of.

Nevermind. You'll see later on!