"Anyway, then you grabbed a Tiny Thick Arrow or whatever it's called. And Throwed it at Sebby but he Catched it, Oh! And Your Schedule is a Meeting with this Old Guy that i Forgot his Name. And he'll End up in a Very Bad State."

•(Y/n)'s P.O.V•

Their Eyes Widen with a Shock Expression plastered on their Faces, 'What is with all the Surprised Faces? What about a Surprised Pikachu Face Instead?' I thought to Myself having a Flashback of that One Pikachu Meme on Pinterest and Quietly giggling to myself.
Anyway, "Sooo...Do you believe me or Not?" I ask them.
And it Actually looks like I cut off Ciel from His Thoughts.

"Uhm, Well... It is still not Proven unless it Does Happen Tomorrow Morning." Ciel said with a Serious Face, His Definitely Very Confuse right now-

"Soooo... Can i-" I was Cut off by MacDonald's Blue French Fries saying No.

"Ugh, what you want now you little Potatoe?" I said with my Hands on my Hips like a Sassy Ass Boss.😎✌🏻
He Glared at me First but Then Replied, "Tell me About your Family." He said.

I felt my Heartbeat Stop for a Second.

"I-i...don't want to T-talk about it." I stuttered out looking down, not making any eye contact with either of them but just the floor beneath.

"And why not?"

I-i just don't want to."

"...if you won't Tell me, then you would not Have anywhere else to Stay."

"Tell me or Leave." (F*¢k Ciel rn, he being a B!t¢h to my Bootiful little Reader ;-;)

My eyes Widen, No...

"...You Really want to know huh?"

No, don't tell him!

"Yes."

"Fine..."

NO!

"When I was 4 and Before My Dad Left me, He Promised that he'll come back but Never did. He Lied to me... then my Mother Married an Abusive Toxic Guy and I had to Moved in with him and he's Bratty Daughter, I've been Abused, Tortured, and Lied to my Whole Life. My Mom is away on a Business Trip and my Step-Dad with my Step-Sister are Gone too, this is the Only Time I get to Escape from all of the People Who Hurt me... And be Free...! But you just had to be a Huge Dick and bring it Back, bring the Hurtful F*¢k1ng Memories Back!" I looked at him with Pure Rage and Hatred, Tears running down my Cheeks as my Past Memories Flashed before my Eyes.

! But you just had to be a Huge Dick and bring it Back, bring the Hurtful F*¢k1ng Memories Back!" I looked at him with Pure Rage and Hatred, Tears running down my Cheeks as my Past Memories Flashed before my Eyes

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I didn't want to Remember it but he just had to Ask shit!
.....

"I Hate You." I Said Leaving the Room, Slamming the Door and Running away.

•Ciel's P.O.V•

Shit! What the Hell did I do!?

How am I supposed to Fix this?!

I didn't Know...

She Hates me Now...

.....I am Sorry (Y/n).....

I stood up from my Chair "(Y/n) wait!" I yelled Running After Her but I was Stopped by Sebastian Grabbing my Shoulder, "Bocchan Please, Let her be. She need some Time Alone..." He said Worriedly.
I Nodded, 'Argh! I am such an Idiot...' I thought to Myself, Mentally Beating myself up as I walked towards the Window gazing with a Worried Look Outside The Garden as Rain Poured from the Sky.

•Third Person's P.O.V•

You Ran Outside Holding Back your Tears but you Ending up at The Garden, you Looked at the Sky as it Starts to Rain.
You Fall to your Knees deciding to just let out all the Pain and Sadness and let your Tears Fall since if wasn't Visible in the Rain.
You Close your Eyes then all of a Sudden, Memories of you and Your Dear Long Lost Father started to Play in your Mind.

Your Memories of him and you Singing.

You Sang the Song as your Never Ending Tears kept Falling. (Skip to 3:31 btw)

♪ Oh, You are my Sunshine. ♬

♩ My Only Sunshine. ♪

♫ You make me Happy, when Skies are Gray. ♬

♩ You Never know Dear, how much I Love you. ♫

♪ Please don't Take my Sunshine Away. ♩

♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ Oh, P-please... D-don't Take.. My..... S-sunshine Away.... ♬ ♫ ♪ ♩

As you Sang the Song it Felt like he was with you, It Felt like...

He was Hugging you...

You Smiled a Real Smile, Your Father Made you Happy Everytime he Sang the Song to you as a Child.
It was a Comforting Song he Sang just for you Before you saw him for the Last Time.

"I Miss you, Dad..."

•Ciel & Sebastian P.O.V•

We both Looked Outside the Window Staring at (Y/n) as we Listen to her Singing.
even if she was Far away, we still Heard it. (How the F*¢k is that Possible-)
And for the First Time, we saw Her Smile a REAL Smile.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

How can Someone like Her Smile so Brightly After what Happened in her Past?

..........

She Really is Something, Something Special and Amazing.

.....

.....

.....

.....

.....

.....

.....

.....

.....

.....

Just Who Really Is She?

♡•Who  Is  She?•♡ ||❦Bʟᴀᴄᴋ Bᴜᴛʟᴇʀ x Mᴏᴅᴇʀɴ!Fᴇᴍ!Rᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ❦||जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें