Fuck off or I'll beat yo ass :D

•C h a p t e r  18•
___________________

•3rd person's POV•

"We have a Guest Coming." Said Bard, "This is our Chance!"

"Huh?" Mey-rin and Finny looked at Bard confused, "You think I will let myself be treated like an Idiot forever? We will get one step ahead of that Sebastian and make him go 'Ah!' in surprise. He stated with confidence and doing the Surprise face he and the Others made in the Anime, Mey-rin and Finny did the same too.

"What Good does it do for you to say it?" He questioned.

"But still, that is a Wonderful Idea!" Mey-rin stated.

"We cannot Simply relay on Sebastian the whole time, can we?" Added Finny, Determined about the Whole Plan.

They looked out you with that "What do you say about the Plan?" Face but realized you were asleep, snoring. Bard sighed, he grabbed you by the shoulders and started violently shaking your body for you to wake up, you repeatedly blinked your half closed eyes and half asleep trying to understand the situation that's happening but soon realized that someone is trying to wake you up or for you, interrupting your sleep and smacked bard's cheek "1 MORE HOUR MOM!" You whined thinking it was your mom again and turned to your side to fall asleep once again. The 3 just looked at you blinking a couple times whole bard rubbed now red cheek.

"damn, isn't she a brat-"

He received another smack from mey-rin, "Be nice! She just must be really tired!" She whispered-yell (idk what's it called okay but it's like when you shout/yell but in a whisper- hope you get it lol) as she placed her hands on her hips glaring at the adult blonde man beside her, "Alright alright! Jeez!" Bard whispered-yell as well while scratching the back of his neck, finny was just there looking like a confused little puppy.

-Time skip to where you wake up fr and not be a lazy ass teenager-

"What do you think?" They all ask in the same time after explaining the plan.

"Eh- Shure, Why not?"

They cheered Happily and you just sat there still wanting to sleep but eh-
"Alright then. the plan is Finalized!" Bard excitedly claimed. The Four of you guys lift your Hands up on the Air and shouted all Together.

"Let us Get to it!"
And Tanaka also did that "Ho ho ho!" Thing-

-Some time later-

•Third Person's POV•

"So!"

"Just how did things end up like this?" Sebastian asks raising a brow obviously disappointed and pissed off of course.

"I thought it Might be effective if I tried using the Herbicides directly on the Garden..." Finny looking down embarrassed and worried, explaining what happened to the Garden cuz it be lookin' burnt af-

"I thought we should bring out the Tea set we prepared for the Guest, but I fell and it all Crashed..." Mey-rin nervously explained about the whole Accident.

"There was some Raw Meat left out and I thought I should Cook it. Uh, with my Flamethrower..." Bard admitted.

"..."

"AH! WE ARE SO SORRY SEBASTIAN!!!" Finny and Mey-rin cried out and apologizing to Sebastian while Bard scratch the back of his head.

While you on the other hand, was laughing and wheezing your ass off at of how funny Bard's Hair looked-

'Our Guest will arrive just after Six-o-clock.' Sebastian opens his Pocket Watch looking at the Time, 'That gives me just a little over 2 Hours.' he thought to himself.
'It would be Impossible to get Premium-grade Meat or Tea set within that Time... What shall I do?' he asked himself, with his chin on his free hand he thought of how to solve this mess.
"Very well.. Calm down! All of you!" He shouted.
"You should all Learn from Tanaka and (Y/n) and behave like-" He paused and looked at Tanaka, his gaze landing on Tanaka's Tea. (I'm actually drinking Earl grey tea while writing this Story lmao)

Sebastian's annoyed/thinking face suddenly turned into a face that looks like an idea had popped in his mind. "Everyone, please listen to what I say and act immediately just as I Instruct." He took Tanaka's Tea showing it to the Servants, "We will pull through, Somehow." He assured.

You Smirked, You knew Exactly what was about to happen.

Sebastian stopped in his tracks, "also, I have something for you to do, milady. Follow me please, I'm shure you will like the idea." He smirked at you.

As the Carriage arrived, The Visitor a.k.a the Old ass ugly dude walked out.
He raised his Head to be greeted by an Amazing sight.

"Oh my goodness..."

(I ain't writing what the view looks like cuz I already suck ass with explaining and describing stuff-)

He looked at the beautiful and amazing scenery right in front of his eyes,

"Welcome!"

We all bowed with smiles on our faces, well- yours wasn't real at all, you were displeased with Sebastian's order. You didn't want to do it all but since you are now working here you did as you were told, why? Well because you were too tired to argue with him enough to make him change his mind so here you are now, bowing in a fucking short ass kimono! You were so pissed off but you didn't want to ruin anything and just faked a smile.

(What the kimono looks like:

It's black and white and you can change the blue to your fav color)

-A ✨Flashback✨ from earlier cuz why not-

"HUUUHHH!?"

"You heard me, you shall wear this for our guest."

"For the guest's pleasure or yours?"

"... None. Just do as I say, (Y/n)."

You scoffed at Sebastian, "fucking perverted bastard."

You were clearly pissed off, 'who tf would want to wear this- this is shorter than my ex's dick✋🏻' you thought to yourself staring down at the Kimono on your bed.
You sighed, you didn't want to argue since you were tired so you stripped and put on the Kimono but wait- you don't know shit on how to put this on :D

"... Sebastian help me! I don't know how to-" you were cut off from Sebastian bursting the door open, "of course milady! Anything for you." he said with a seductive smirk.

'Well fuck-' you thought to yourself, regretting everything :)

(A/N: there's gonna be a part 2 don't worry, I just got lazy and I have too much to do now but I haven't slept yet)