:(

Note: so Since Wattpad decided to be a D1ckhead and mess up with the Perfectly Arranged Chapters of this Story, I deleted some Unnecessary Chapters and one of the Preview one of "Leaving Already? What a pity..." That I'm about to write.
I'm lucky that I didn't Delete all of the Chapters and have to re-write it-
And I decided to Unpublished 2 Chapters which is This one and the Other since they were Glitching and idk why ;-;

~•{Chapter 16}•~

(A/N!: I'm very Super Whole Ass Sorry for the Wait! I had to Stay in a Hospital for quite a long Time that's why I couldn't Update...
If your Wondering why I was at the Hospital, I broke my damn Leg cuz I was Trying to summon Eyeless Jack -.-
I decided to try those Wattpad Stories on how to summon The Creepypastas and I did the "How to Summon Eyeless Jack" and it ended up pretty Bad...
Hehe-
I broke my Leg cuz I was staying at a Tree waiting for him to come then I suddenly saw someone or Something Walking towards the House of course, I freaked out-
I tried to Climb up to the Roof cuz the "Thing" was getting Closer but my Hand Slipped and I Fell!
My House was Kinda Big and when I fell on the Ground I Heard a loud crack and guess what?
It was my Bloody Leg!😃
I was Freaking out to much that I didn't Notice that my Leg was bleeding-
I looked behind me to see the "Thing" staring at me then Ran away into the Dark Forest! Yes, I live somewhere near the Forest.
Then I suddenly felt the Pain rise up to my Body and Screamed.
And I Also been Through a Lot Lately and I'm having Family Problems and Of course...
I was Really Busy with School and my Damn Life!😭✌️
Anyway Sorry again for not Updating-
I Hope you Enjoy this Sad Chapter!...)

Edit: kill me. Why did I explain shit like this

WARNING!!!: A "LITTLE" BIT OF ✨ANGST✨ SKIP IF YA DON'T LIKE SAD $H1T-⚠️

•Ciel's P.O.V.•

I Spit out my Tea not Caring if I even Dropped it, Anime? Yaoi? Smex!?
This is too much for my Mind to Handle.
The Audacity this Strange Girl has, to say That Infront of a Noble!
A Shiver went up my Spine just by thinking about what she had said, I cleared my Throat and Ordered Sebastian to Clean up the Mess (You Made lol) and Fetch me Another Cup of Earl Grey Tea.

"Anyway, Enough of... Whatever that was. Can you tell me More About Yourself?" I ask.

"Well, I don't even know if you'll Believe me buuuuttttt..."

I raised my Eyebrow Curiously.

"I'mfromtheFuture" she said Quickly AGAIN that I was unable to Understand the Words, "What was that?"
She gave a Sigh and looked me in the Eye, "I'm GaY-"

Lol I'm Sorry! This wasn't part of the Script!🤣
Anyway, to the Real One!

"I'm... From the Future..?"

My Eyes Widen, was she Serious?!
How?! First, She say that she is from Another World then she say she is from the Future? That is Completely Impossible! But...
Somehow, A Part of me Believes.
But if she Really is, I need to Find out More about her, her Abilities and what she Knows about the Future.

I need her to Prove it.

.........."Prove it Then."

"W-what?"

"Tell me what my Future is."

"Okay? Well, Tommorow Sebastian will wake you up, Tell you your Schedule and Help you Dress up and by Help, I Meant Legit be the One Dressing you up cuz you don't know how." She stated With a Grin, Sebastian Chuckled a little and I growled under my Breath.