The crow & The spider

(btw thank you All for 100+ Reads!~)

~•{Chapter 4}•~

•(Y/n)'s P.O.V•

I stare at the Crow's Eyes...
It's Eyes looks so Familiar to Sebastian...
I mumbled a Curse Word...

I gulped and Stood up from the Swing and Walked away "this is getting legit Creepy..." I say to myself.
While I was walking away from the Mysterious Crimson Eyed Crow, I looked back and it wasn't there anymore.
I sighed and Continued walking.
It was getting Dark so I Headed straight for my Car but when I got there, I saw the Crow again...

'F*¢k F*¢k F*¢k, what am I going to do now...!?' I think to Myself.

"Aight, I'm out!" I was Hella Nervous but I refused to Show any Fear infront of it, I'm Not Weak... So I'd decided to leave my Car and walk away like a Boss and pretend none of this ever happened, before I walked away I noticed Something move beside the Crow and kinda made me jump, my Gaze landed at it and it was a Mother trucking Spider! with...
Golden Eyes??? WAIT WHAT-
(Claude has Golden Eyes I think)

I looked at both the Crow and Spider infront of me.

"Nope, Not today Satan. I-" before I could finish my Sentence, I Stared at them for a while and Continued what I was Saying "The Spider and The Crow looks like Claude and Sebastian though..." I say to myself well, at least I think I'm Talking to myself.

Since they're Both infront of me.

The both of them is Literally Staring at me Right Now, How long is this Going to End???
It's Getting really Creepy...

*CRACK!*

I turned around from the Sounds of what seems like Cracking, I turned on the Flashlight of my Phone and looked around.
The Abandoned Park was Near a Forest but it was not The Slender Forest though...
As much I want Slenderman and the Proxies here, I still don't want to Die.
But... There was no Animals here since it was Dangerous here that they Made a Rule that No One is supposed to go here but since I'm a Badass Rebel, I'm going to Brake that Rule! Anyway, since there aren't Any Animals here then what the Bloody Hell was that Noise?
While I was Walking I heard the Same Noise again but it was Under my Foot, I guess I stepped on... something???

'Please don't be something Scary or I'mma yeet yo damn Flat ass out out mah sight bish...'

I lifted up my Left Foot and I Flashed the Light of my Phone to see a Broken Pocket Watch???
'wait-' I picked up the Broken Pocket Watch and it was like the One Sebastian had in the Anime.
It wasn't made out of Plastic or Something, it's Legit Hard like it was made from Metal or real Silver and it looked New but the Glass on it was Broken...

"I guess this is was what the Noise was..."

I decided to Keep the Pocket Watch and bring in Home with me so I could Fix it if I can, I remembered about the Crow and Spider so I Quickly went back to my Car but both of them weren't there Anymore "Wha-" "Why do all the Animals I find keep Disappearing!?" I ask myself, I sighed and I got in my Car and Drove to the Mansion.
Once I got to my Destination, I Opened the Mansion's Front Door and of course the First thing I see is my Mother and that A$$ho1e Arguing with Each other.

"That Bratty Daughter of Yours, is Late Again! She needs to be Punished!" Eli Shouted at my Mom, Angry at me again...

"Honey, please Calm down..." My Mom Replied with Worry on her Face.

I had Enough of the Screaming and $h!ts, I frowned from Annoyance "Oi Bastard! F*¢k of will ya'!? You don't have to shout so Loud in front of MY Mother..." I yelled at Eli and he Noticed me, he looked like he was about to Explode from Anger.

"What did you just Say to me!?" He yelled at me as I looked at him unamused at all.
He walked towards me and raised his Right Hand Ready to Slap me, but Before he could I grabbed his wrist and kicked him hard where it Hurts (y'all know wut I mean) making him Fall back whining from the Pain.
I walked over to him while he tried to Stand up, but I kicked him down again as I Stepped on his Stomach slightly harsh.
I kneeled down and Grabbed him by the Collar and i Punch him in the Face, he grabbed my hand before I could Punch him again so I Elbowed him in the Stomach making him let go as I twisted his arm.
Before I could go any further, I felt a Hand grabbed my wrist I looked behind me to see Mother with an Angry and Worried look in her Eyes.

"That is Enough young lady!" She Spoke Angrily. (is that even a Word?)

I frowned before Replying "Whatever... I was just trying to Protect you, Mother....." I whispered to myself as I stood up and went to my Room to be Greeted with a Sleeping Moon on my Couch (ur Cat OwO) I looked at her with Pure Awe as i slightly Smile a bit, she was the most Cutest thing I ever had even if I wasn't Girly at all, I still had a Soft Spot for Cats.
I placed my Bag in my (F/c) couch beside Moon, I took off my Shoes, Jacket and Uniform and change into my Sailor Moon Pajama.

I let my Hair stay in a Bun because I was too lazy to Style it again.
I opened my School Backpack and took the Box and I sat on my (F/c) Bed, I Placed the Box infront of me as I tilted my Head.

'what's even inside???' I think to myself.

I hesitated to Open it for a Moment but I really wanna know what was inside, It's Now or Never (Y/n)!

I Opened the Box and Found a bunch of Jewelrys and Stuff but... It wasn't any Jewelrys that Rich and Fancy People had, it had Alois's Ring, 3 look-a-like Rings of Ciel's Sapphire Ring and his Other One (the gold ring one) were in there and Even Sebastian's Butler Badge Thingy, (sorry idk wut it's Called TwT) Ciel's Earrings (Ciel wears Earrings tho- cuz in Season 2 ya' know wut I mean?) And a Sapphire Necklace too!

"Oh..."

"My..."

"HOLY ASAHI!"