Chapter 29

Third person point of view

Everything has become calm. Everyone is finally happy. Ty and his mates are having fun feeling nothing but love for each other.

Right now they are in their bedroom and things just got hot. Leah is standing in the middle of them while she is kissing Ty, Stevie is kissing his mark and this is sending shock waves into her and straight to her pussy she is getting wet very quickly. He dress was easy to remove and now she only wearing her bra. Then the bra is removed and she is left standing there  naked while Stevie and Ty are still dressed. After a while of kissing the shift positions.

Now Stevie and her are kissing. Ty strips completely before kissing his mark on Leah and continues to move down he back and she arcs it from the pleasure she is getting from her mates. Stevie is kneading her breasts while kissing her. Ty licks her asshole. Leah moans into Stevie's mouth. They shift to the bed where Leah lies on her back and he licks her pussy greedily slurping her juices. Stevie has also stripped. While Ty is busy licking Leah, Stevie uses some lube on Ty's tight hole. He fingers him while lathering his cock with lube. They moan and groan. After feeling he is stretched enough he slams into him. They fuck like it's no one's business. Stevie's thrusts are deep, precise and controlled. Leah is very close she arcs her back. Then rides out her orgasm while screaming Ty's name. Stevie also follows suit but this happens right after Ty cums. They all lie down on the bed with Leah in the middle, breathing hard from their little escapade. They catch their breath and continue fucking like rabbits. This Leah gets more that fingers and a tongue into her shaved pussy.

"Good morning." Stevie says while coming out of the bathroom. Ty who is already dressed smiles at them and kisses Stevie who is closer to him. Ty tries to enter Stevie's mouth but he refuses so he touches his cocks this makes him gasps and Ty uses this to his advantage. They battle for dominance until Stevie concedes and lets Ty win. Ty smiles against Stevie's mouth. They catch their breaths while touching foreheads. "You really shouldn't have done that, now I got a hard that needs taking care of." Stevie told Ty while Leah watched the two people she loved the most have a moment. She liked watching them it was just heaven for her. As if feeling her watching them. They turn their attention to her. She stands wrapping a sheet around her. "Don't worry sweetie I will help you with your hard on." She is now standing in front of them. Stevie's eyes become a darker shade if blue meaning his wolf just came forward. "You sure about that princess?" Jay said. "Of course." Ty excuses himself. Stevie and Leah have TLC moment.

Ty is happy but not content. He owns and runs companies but all he will ever want is his little sister to be with him. He loves his mates but him and his wolf aren't content they want their other half afterall a bond was forced between the siblings and their wolves. "I will always love you." Ty said to no one in particular. "Just know you will always be in my heart. My Skylar." Alex continues what Ty couldn't say out loud. Their relationship is weird, no one will ever understand it but Ty and Sky are more like mates than siblings. They are open minded when it comes to each other. Their love is one for the history books. Whereas the love he shares with his mates is because they got to know each other and through the mate bond though his love for his sister is one for the history books and is then intensified by the bond between them. It's safe to say Ty is in for a huge rollercoaster ride for as long as he lives. What he feels for his sister and mates is different all together but will everyone see it like that?

It's been a few days and it's only been like half a year and the lovers are growing stronger by the minute. If this is their happily ever after only time will tell. Well not all of their enemies are gone there are still those on the sidelines hiding away in the shadows. The Devil still wants his price. They are happy but for how long?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for reading till now. Have a nice day.