Chapter 16

Aureleah's P.O.V

Stevie freezes. "What do you mean?" Now even I want to know. "I mean she just let you waltz into the pack. Usually no rogue even makes it out if the pack. You were alone and having Alpha blood. I can't piece together." "Maybe she got scared." Abe says. "No that is not it. If she could kill a grown Alpha without breaking a sweat then she would have killed you in a matter of seconds." "Gee thanks." Stevie in sarcastic voice. "For your information I have fought rogues twice my size so Sky wouldn't have been too much of a problem. Plus we were evenly matched." Cammy just smiles. "Stevie you will never be evenly matched with Sky even Ty isn't. That on its own says something." I am lost. "What do you mean? Isn't Ty the rightful Alpha?" Cammy laughs at Stevie's question. "Ty is the rightful Alpha but one thing is for sure when it comes to a fight Sky will win just like if I fight with Ty I can win. The only person who is evenly matched to Sky would be me." Amy and Ty suddenly come into view. "Here we go again." Amy says while Ty just laughs. "Ty I don't get what Cammy is saying. Can you please explain?" Abe directs the question to Ty. Ty sits down in between me and Stevie and Amy just sits on Abe's lap. "I am the rightful Alpha but I am not stronger than my little sister. There is a reason why I never fight or why none of us ever shift." He pauses. "Why is that?" This time I ask. "I am a black wolf." To say I was shocked would be an understatement. To some extent I can see it. He continues. "My wolf's eye are glowing red. I am bigger than most wolves. The black is dangerous when cornered but I can't reach the level my sister can. We tried asking around but according to my witch friend my strength will double when I meet my mate's but I will still be weaker than Cammy and Sky. It's hard to..." I cut him off. "Does that mean if Cammy or Sky ever want to be Alpha they can take it? No offence." "None taken. That is very true. You would think my sister and I are evenly matched since we are both black wolves but no." Abe looks at Amy. "You know you never told what colour your wolf is?" Amy sighs. "It's silver grey like Cammy's but for goddess knows why I am weaker than him and he is only a Third." Cammy dramatically holds his heart. "Ouch." I still don't get it. "Why are they stronger than you guys?" Cammy rises to the challenge of explaining everything. "When you two first got here what was happening?" I remember it like yesterday. "Sky had gone rogue." He nods. "Exactly. We are stronger than them because we can go rogue. My advice don't try talk to me when I go rogue because I can kill you." "But how do you come back? I mean get back to normal." He smiles. "Has it ever occurred to you that my happy attitude is not the real me." Damn. I never thought of it. 'Truthfully speaking you never think.' Aura chimes in. Argh I hate my wolf. I cut the link off before she can say something. "No I haven't. So is Sky also not bubbly and well like you." "Sky and I are characters apart." He says. "So why did you change yourselves?" Stevie asks. "Situation didn't allow us to the real us. When we are happy there are no chances of us ever going rogue. It helps to some extent to keep our emotions in check but there are triggers." "The triggers would be bad mouthing either of our parents and many other things." I then remember that boy who happened to be Sky's cousin. They didn't mind killing him. Wow. "What caused this?" "So far we have no idea. Speculations are the fact that they lost their parents at a young age but so did we, so we aren't hundred percent on that." Amy tells us. "So to curb out our rogue ways we kill. That's why in an event where someone threatens the pack we are the ones mostly fighting or in our case killing but there are other ways to keep us in check one of them being sexual encounters. I never based my whole therapy on that so I can go longer without the need for blood or sexual endeavours but Sky used this type of therapy as a crutch for too long." Cammy says. So Sky is not a slut to an extent it's only because of her rogue gene. Again wow. "So that's why I made sure no one in the pack touched her. It was hard because I had to be careful what to say and what not. She got free range to do as she pleases as long none of my pack is hurt because she never falls for her toys. Most boys would have been crushed and fights would've broken out throughout the pack." I didn't miss the fact that he said her toys. Amy then speaks. "I used to go with her as my own type of therapy. I watched my parents died a day after my birthday. Man was it painful. That's why I never celebrate my birthday only Ty celebrates his. We became each other's pillars of support. We became one, we don't live in the pack house because we prefer our own space. We became one happy family and now we are finally a big happy family. I really don't know where I would be if Ty hadn't made me his Beta." What is she talking about now? "What do you mean?" I ask. "I was not born into a Beta family I had to kill the former Beta to become Beta. It was fun, we were kinda getting our revenge for the murders of our parents." Wow these guys have a lot of history together. "So how did you kill those fifty rogues that had kidnapped your sister?" Abe asks. "I didn't." Ty says. "What do you mean?" Stevie asks. "I didn't do anything. Technically none of us did. Sky went rogue on that day and killed all the rogues. The stories that were spread were lies we manufactured because people would want an explanation as to how a twelve year old killed fifty rogues single handedly." Okay. "So are all stories we have heard lies?" Abe asks. "Nope that's reality. I am not that kind hearted. I have more blood on me than a six hundred year old vampire. People are scared of me for a reason. I may not be as heartless/ cold-hearted as Sky and Cammy put together but I am to some extent heartless but I am mostly cold-hearted. You got to experience my true nature when Sky left. This whole smiling thing is not the reality I want. My reality is your worst nightmare. Unfortunately or fortunately for you my dearies..." He directs the next sentence to me and Stevie. "You got mated to your nightmare." The ways he says it is eerily calm. If I ever said I wasn't scared of mate just know I was lying guess my first reaction to him was the real reality. "So why pretend and lie to us?" I say trying to not sound heartbroken. Keyword trying cause I was failing miserably. "The smiling is not fake but don't forget babe I am Thee cold-hearted Alpha for a reason. You only experienced a fraction of how cold I can become. Even with Rodney I wasn't even trying because if I had been he would have never made it to the pack. The pack knows when I mean business, that's why I was so sure no one would be stupid enough to disrespect me. The whole thing we did to those two was easy. That's not who I am. When I torture someone, you won't be able to recognise that person. There's a reason why packs and rogues loathe me. It's just that I am only cold-hearted when needed. If anyone ever tries what they did again with anyone close to me I don't mind going berserk." Amy and Cammy nod as if agreeing with him. At that moment I realised I don't know who my mate is. I then decide to keep the image I had made of him the same way adding some horns and a tail he is my devil now. I really hope I will be able to handle his full self. The rest of the day was spent playing around after eating our lunch it was back to fun and games. But I still felt like something bad was happening.

It's now eight thirty and we are watching a horror movie while munching on pizza, popcorn, practically all types of snacks that were in the house. Halfway through the movie my phone starts ringing. I check caller ID and realise it's Stella. "Hey. Everything alright?" Stella sniffles. Now I am scared of what might have happened to her. "Leah. Something... happened when... I asked the Alpha... to come a-and visit you." She says in between sniffles and my heart breaks. I wonder what happened. "Stella. W-where are you?" I can't stop tears from falling. Stevie hugs me from behind. It calms but not enough to stop the tears. Damn why am I crying. "I... I left the p-p-pack. I... I am at the border... of your pack p-p-please help me." "Okay. Just calm down. I will have to ask who is on patrol now." I leave her on hold. "Babe what's wrong?" Ty asks. "My best friend Stella left her pack because of a fall out with the Alpha, she says something happened but won't tell me what it is over the phone. Someone was calming her down so they must a person with her. She is at the border I want to know who is on boarder patrol so that they can bring her and the other person here."

Ty's Pov

"Okay. Do this send me her picture so I can send it to the guys on patrol." While Leah is sending her picture to me. I talk to the guards on patrol. "Guys there is a girl who is gonna be at the border or has already arrived. I need you to bring her to my house. I will send you the picture of the girl. She must be with someone just bring both of them here." "Okay Alpha we will be on the look out." The head guard of group D answers. His name is Eugene Grace."Good. Don't scare her alright. Be nice." They chuckle at that but agree to it. I send the picture to our guard group. They all send a thumbs up to show the recieved it. "David can you come to my house in a fifteen minutes." "Yes, Alpha." He answers almost immediately.

"Calm down Leah. She will be fine. I called the pack doctor just in case." I try to calm her down. Both me and Stevie are trying to calm her down.