Chapter 1

Tyler's P.O.V

My name is Tyler Price. I am 19 years old, I have a seventeen year old sister. She is my world. She has Brown eyes, black hair with red highlights and is 5'6". I am the Alpha of Silver Moon Pack and feared by many due to my history. My pack is second to the royal pack only but people still fear me more that they fear the Alpha King and that say a lot. I know I can be ruthless but only when needed. Right now am lying in bed trying to sleep but I can't. I hear the door open and smell my sister's blueberry scent, "Hey can't sleep?" I just shift to my side of the bed and she slips into the bed. "Yeah, had another nightmare." I remember my nightmare. It's not a nightmare it's more like of a past reality.
"Ty baby wake up and keep your sister safe. Don't let anything happen to her,okay?" I hear my mom's voice in my sleep barely registering what she is say I say ok and run to my sister's room to find sleeping like a baby amidst all the commotion. I am only twelve at this time so I wake my ten year old sister and cover her mouth when there is a scream outside. I hear his voice "Find them and kill all of them I don't need anyone coming to claim my title?" I knew the it was my uncle and beta of the pack James. "Yes, sir." I heard the rogue answer. I remembered a secret passage that was hidden in my sister's bathroom we run the and open the hatch and run for our lives but not before we see a feral rogue bite mom and dad and James laughing like a maniac and killing our parents in the most gory way." That's when I wake up drenched in sweat then take a shower.

"He is long gone, Ty. Remember how we punished him and his family." I remember it all but that's a story for another time so I just nod even though we are in a dark room we can see each other clearly due to our enhanced senses. "He is dead so calm down before the pack feels your pain and it's two in the morning I have school in the morning so let's sleeps." I pull her closer to me and I feel my wolf purr which is weird. Dude that's our little sister. He just sighs in contentment and speaks. 'I know that and don't make this weird. I am purring because you are finally calm so I can finally sleep. Good night, man whore.' I smile and say, You are insulting yourself, since you are a part of me. Night. He just sighs and sleeps I also sleep with a smile on my face.
I wake to find my trying to get out of my hold, she huffs and pinches. I yelp and glare at her, she flips me off and goes to her room to get ready for school. My wolf just laughs at me. 'Thanks a lot, Alex.' he continues laughing at me. 'My pleasure. It was totally your fault though you can't hold your sister like she is your mate.' Alex scolds me.  'Ugh I hate this topic.' I tell him. He totally agreed with me. 'I hate it too but let's face it we won't be needing a mate as long as Sky is here.' 'You know sometimes I wonder if you want a mate or not?' I question and he just cuts the link between us. I am used to this the minute we talk about mates he just blocks me. Atleast one thing is for sure we both don't want a mate.

After showering I wear my usual black button down shirt that hugs my muscles according to my beta and third. My beta is a girl her name is Amber Rayne, 18. She has ocean blue eyes, auburn hair and 5'5" tall. She is pretty but not type and the second person apart from my sister who can boss me around without my wolf feeling threatened by her. My third is Camryn Manheim, he is gay. Not at all serious, he is 19 hasn't met his mate but is patiently waiting for him or her. Weird I know but gay wolves can actually be mated to females by the moon goddess. He has jet black hair and which always messy whereas I have faded cut which leaves my long braids hanging to the left. Forest green eyes, I could get lost in for days. He is the same height as me 6'4" tall and has pale white skin but I have a darker skin tone chocolate brown. I am bi-sexual thought I should through that in right away. Easier to get judged from the beginning rather than latter on. They are the only two who know everything about me apart from my sister. I choose to wear black torn jeans and black biker boots and go downstairs to have my breakfast. I don't live in the pack house. I had house built for me and my best friends Amber and Camryn so we are closer together.

My sister lives with us because I didn't allow her to live in the pack house. It's a three storey house with a big kitchen with fitted furniture which is gold( Amy's favorite colour), white( Cammy's favourite colour) and black( my favourite colour). My sister refused to help in chosing the colours saying she doesn't care. The sitting room has all these colours too, with sofas being black and white, the walls are painted gold. My room has a lot of black, Amy's room has a lot of gold and Cammy's room has a lot of white. My sister's room has white, red, black and gold.

Amy is wearing a yellow back out mini dress and knee high gold boots and gold plated earings and a pendant. Cammy is wearing white skinny jeans that supposedly make his butt look bigger according to Amy and Sky, white t-shirt and a white leather jacket and white biker boots. "Good morrow, Lady Rayne and Lord Manheim. How are you on this beautiful morning?" I say in my best British accent. They laugh at my goofyness(don't know if it's a word.) "I am fine, Lord Price. Now where is Lady Price we have to leave for school?" Says Amy and Cammy just laughs at us mumbling a hello while shoving food into his mouth. I mean he loves food so much, I sometimes wonder if the jocks my sister and him have about marrying food if it could talk instead of a mate, were at all jokes. My sister comes down wearing her usual jean shorts, white crop top, a white leather jacket and Balenciaga sneakers. "Wow. Looking good as always if I wasn't gay, I would be asking you out." My sister and Cammy love leather hence the leather jackets. "Why thank you, kind sir. Bro we are going to see some friends later." The ways she says friends sends shivers down my spine since I know what she is talking about I just wish my sister would wait for her mate. "You can go but be back before six, ok?" "Yes boss, oh and another thing I wasn't asking I was telling you. See you guys later and don't overwork yourself, ok?" We look at each and laugh. "Figured. Us. Never." We screamed to them since they have just closed the door.

It's lunch time and Cammy brings both of us food into our main office. "I come with good intentions. May I enter friend city?" I laugh. "Yes you may." We use the office in the pack house. He put the food on my desk and come to my side and saves my work on my laptop. I playfully glare at him. There seems to be some sexual tension in air. I just lean in and kiss him. We deepen the kiss but pull away before it can go further. I know I said we don't act on our emotions but I just couldn't help myself. "Now let's eat. The girls don't need to know about this, right?" He says after having calmed down. "Yep, no need for them to know. Same rules as always." I mean we have been doing this since we were fourteen. Don't you dare get all judgey. I had lost my parents two years before that so did Cammy we needed to get things off our mind. A few things led to another. Then hear we are 19 years old and still messing around. Even Alex has accepted Cammy as a replacement for his true mate. Though Cammy and I know what we have is temporary. So we continue being friends while fucking each other's brains out and no we aren't fuck buddies or friends with benefit. Yeah we just fuck dudes nothing more. Don't start connecting dots that are not there. Ahh assumptions, assumptions.