Chapter 7

Aureleah's P.O.V

When she looked at us with her red eyes. I could see that she has gone rogue. Boy was I scared. When she came straight at us. I almost fainted. Keyword almost. My heart lurched when I saw Tyler intercept her and Amy runs over to the guy on the ground who was oozing power and helps him off the ground and rushes to us. "Unless you have a death wish follow me." She says and didn't have to tell me twice. I was already running behind her. We entered the three story house. It was nicely built and painted beautifully. "What did you say to her?" She asks him. "Nothing that should have triggered her." She huffs. "OF COURSE." She shouts and stops to take shot breaths to calm herself. And continues, " You did nothing wrong. Remember the last Ty triggered her. Both him and Sky ended up in the hospital for a week. They are not evenly matched. I hope for your sake she comes out of it because if anything happens to Ty. I will skin you alive." She threatens him. I can't help but feel jealous. "Stop acting like you wake up next to him in the morning. Why aren't you worried about Sky she also suffers. It's all Tyler's fault if he had not stopped her from doing her therapy none of this would have happened. It's not only Sky who goes rogue in this pack. Keep pushing me and you will be sharing a grave with them." With that he has left. Wow this pack is full of people threatening each other. Amy just pauses for a second and runs to the door as if sensing someone coming. "Hey, babe. You good? Are you okay, Alex?" This Alex guy answers and he sounds a lot like Tyler but a bit mischievous and not so serious. "I am fine but Sky and Amaya not so much. Make her some soup to calm her down and call Cam here we need to talk." I realise that Alex is Tyler's wolf. Weird that they can talk to him. He turns to me after making sure Sky was secured. "My apologies. Sky and Amaya just got a little excited." "Hey!" I hear Sky speak from the sofa. "Hey. Why did you stop coming to school?" I almost answer her but someone disturbs us. "BABE! I am so sorry. I was stupid I promise I didn't mean. Please, my love." She hugs him. "It's okay. I over reacted. We good?" He nods and his eyes gloss over. She blushed and pulls away from him as if he was on fire. We directed to the game room. "I love both of you but can someone explain to me what happened?" This time Abel speaks. "Sorry to disturb but who are you?" The question was directed to the guy who had Sky on his lap. "Ohhh shit. I am mortified at the fact that no one thought to  introduce me. Well my name Camryn Manheim and I am the Third. You can call me Cammy when we aren't in public. It's nice to meet you, Aureleah and you too Abel." Wow how the hell did he know our names? Why was he so dramatic about it? "I prefer to be called Leah." He just smiles and nods ok. "We were just fooling around like the usual. I may have taken it a tad too far." He seems a bit unsure of whether to continue. "Please continue." "Uhm... Bro I don't think you or your mate want to hear the rest. Just know that we are good now. Sorry bout disturbing you. Please don't send me to dungeon." He just sighs. "Fine. But it's not over. You two will continue with whatever therapy you are doing no more going rogue it annoying having to knock you out before you kill anyone." Now I thought the heartless one was Tyler now that I think about it's actually Sky who is scary because she gives off a sense of calmness around her. "How many?" Sky and Cammy ask at the same time. "About 25. Will you need help or..." They laugh. "Bring them they will need to see just how real things can get around here." He just nods and beckons for us to follow.

I smell the rogues about two minutes later. "Uhm... Why are you taking us to where they are rogues?" Sky grows her claws. Why is she shifting with her clothes. The weird is that all of them do the same thing. The most weirdest thing is that they both stop mid-shift. That takes a lot of practice, I couldn't do that if I wanted with hurting myself. "Tsk, tsk." She says in a mocking tone. "What brings you here? A death wish." The lead rogue comes forward. "I want to speak to the Alpha?" Cammy answers him. "Speak to us. If not you will be dead before you can say hey." "I will only speak to the Alpha." Sky lets her power fall through and the rogues realise she is an Alpha. "Speak." She say in her Alpha tone. "We are here to because we want your Alpha title." He snarls. "Okay come and get it." I saw Cammy just smirk. While Amy and Tyler just stood there silently laughing. They charge at her. She kills them, like she is killing cockroaches. She slices the necks using her claws. Cammy leaves an X mark on all of his victims. It's like they are having a competition. Amy and Tyler stay in their half forms and come to us. Watching with nothing but boredom. "So how are you guys liking it here so far?" Wow having a conversation in the middle of a fight how ironic. "It's something." I answer Tyler's question. "Ty be original. Can you two fight?" Wow that's very original. "No we weren't allowed to fight because we are omegas."
"Really. I think you should learn how to fight. And this omega shit doesn't have to be the reason you cant fight because in our pack everyone can fight. So you two have to wow the pack. Pack training starts at 10 in the morning for those who don't go to school. Since both of you have school yours will start at 18:00 on the dot." I just stare at him. "You want us to go school?" It came out as question. "Yeah. You both need to go to school." I smile a genuine smile. Maybe they are not that bad here. "Guys might as well swap spit. We killed all of them." I hear Cammy's voice but it's so distant. Wait swap spit did he mean kiss. I quickly move away from Ty. He seems saddened by this. "Way to ruin the moment big guy." He mischievously smiles after Sky finishes the sentence. "You know am not just a big guy. I am big somewhere else too wanna see tonight. My room same time." Ty growls at this. I just put as him being overprotective of his little sister. "Uhm sure. But I thought you only loved some dick. Unlike someone who made it very clear that they some pussy too. If you want to explore I am you gal. I can make you scream my name from pleasure." I scrunch my nose at her bluntness and blush. Shit the girl's no virgin. So that means Cammy is gay. "Guys as much as love hearing you talk. I don't think I wanna know of how my sister loves penises more than me. Let's go home." We reach home in a matter of 10 minutes. "I don't loves penises more than you. You know that I care about you." Wow that's a normal conversation. "Guys whose turn is it to cook dinner?" Amy asks and Cammy and Ty point towards to Sky. "On second thought I will just go and order pizza. What flavours do you want?" What was that all about? "I will take the pepperoni pizza." She looks at me. "Cheese pizza." She nods and goes to call the Pizza Hut. "Pizza will be here in 30." I have to ask. "Why doesn't Sky just cook the dinner?" They practically laugh. Like belly laughs and Cammy is rolling on the ground from laughter. Sky just looks offended. After they sobbered up Ty speaks. "We value our lives too much. To allow her anywhere near the stove." Meaning? I ask myself. "What Ty is trying to say is that the last time she cooked we ended up in the hospital from food poisoning because for some reason Sky can't cook to save her life." Amy says answering my silent question.

After a few minutes of making conversations Abel is not a part the door bell and Sky goes for it. "Hey... Thank you... You are very hot... Hmm... Call me... Bye."  We hear Sky speaking from the front door. "What was that all about?" Cammy asks. "What? I need therapy." Now I am confused. "So a human body will do the trick? How about you find your mate?" Sky looks at him like he is grown a second head. "Yes actually he will. I don't need one. I will do as I please. If what I do doesn't sit well with you, I don't care. You are not my dad so don't try boss me around." Cammy just walks away. Ty shakes his head no and looks at her with frustration and disappointment. "What's wrong, Ty? You don't see me getting fucking angry when you have your own therapy. So why do you? If you feel you have failed our parents so much by the fact that I have turned myself into a slut..." She didn't get to finish the sentence because Ty slapped her. Right on the cheeks he fucking slapped his little sister. "You are not a slut. And you right I failed. Why can't you just fucking forget that day? Like other children would. Lock it up in a part you don't venture." She starts tearing up. I thought she was gonna but she doesn't. "It's not easy. Plus I was ten when I saw my parents get murdered. So don't make it seem like I was two. You might not like it but I will always replay that moment and use it as my drive to kill whoever threatens me. I was twelve when they kidnapped and tried to fucking turn me in to their fuck doll and I killed all of them. People thought you, Amy and Cammy did that but I am the  heartless one and the killer not you. I kill without a second thought. You fucking need a reason for everything. You just not fucked like me. I smile and have fun killing them when they least expect. I sleep around to keep my mind clear of my murderous thoughts. I am sorry if I don't feel like killing all the time. Even I get bored of having blood on me. I don't get angry and that's dangerous. So let me be. You didn't fail because you never raised I did that myself, everything you taught I added my own twisted explanation to it. I did this to myself. Stop trying to make it seem like you didn't try to keep me away from violence. I like me like this." She just takes a box of pizza and goes in the same direction as Cammy. Now what shocked is the fact that she said she is the heartless one that can't be right. She sweet, does not threaten people and is easy to around. Holly fuck! That's all a mirage. "You know you gotta learn that everything you say or do she will make a twisted version of it. Right now she thinks you are trying to change. Let her be. Her so called mate will understand. It's better than have her the way she is. We are worlds apart. Ty, I get angry and kill but I don't turn it into a spot like she and Cammy do. They are easy going that is what's dangerous about them. I let my anger out. They don't. That's why they go rogue from the anger that's pent in them. We killed our parents' murderers but they didn't. We are not as fucked up as them. We deal with grief better they prefer laughing and the smell of blood more. They will come around." Wow this is a mental asylum. "Babe let's go we have a lot to talk about." She says to Abel. Who just nods. "So your sister is the dangerous one?" He sighs and pulls me on to his lap. "Only to her enemies she is careful when with family." Okay. Tell the truth am scared of her now. "Let's eat and go to bed. Since everyone has taken the pizzas."