Chapter 20

Ty's P.O.V

I am a total douchebag I know. I shouldn't have been so crazy. Argh I am so not a fan of my parents right now. Kinda wish they were alive to fix this and maybe I would've turned out better than I am now. I arrived at the place in the middle of nowhere in matter of a day later.

"Hello son. I have been expecting you come on in." Well that's very settling. Please note the sarcasm. "Then you know how pissed I am. I need the comfort of my mates." Then she smiled. "At the cost of your sister's life. Even Cammy's. They sure are feeling the love my dear Alpha." She moved closer. "Don't even think about it. Now fix this so I can go back to being happy right after finding a fucking way to twist everything." I commanded.

"You and I both know this can't be fixed. The risk for your marking or getting marked is high. Cammy and your sister might go rogue permanently. Forcing you to have to kill them. Unless they find their mates." I just looked at him. "So the only way to keep them safe it's for me to give my mate's happiness."

"No. You have to choose between the latter." Choices I hate those. My sister and Cammy over my mates. Or my mates over Cammy and my sister. Technically my mates won't did because of this so I am choosing my sister and Cammy over them. "Well didn't your mom tell you what my spells are capable of?" I think we had a conversation about this.

~Flashback begins~

"Tyler, your mom and I have decided that it's best your sister and get bonded. She will feel your pain and vice versa. She will be easy to find unless in a place magically protected." My dad said. 
"Dear this will keep your sister out of danger but remember you can't have sex with anyone unless they are your mates because when you find your true mate the people you sleep with-all of them will die." My mom told eight year old me. This happened because my sister had disappeared for a week. Then reappeared out the blue. My aunt Jane came to give them the spell/curse. It goes:
From the clutches of the devil.     The master of all evil.
I put my children in his safe hands. The moon shines bright.
It brings light.
The darkness surrounding us will be destroyed by the moon's light. The darkness and light together.
My children bonded by the bond of  mates but will not become mates. The one who comes in between shall sacrifice their life unless if they are true mates.
All three or more will pay price.
True mates will break the curse but only after a sacrifice.

"Son don't ever forget this. The price to break this curse will be paid by us. Our souls have been sold to him. Keep your sister safe cause we have no idea how long we have." My mom told me. Right year old me eagerly agreed to this not knowing that the price was death of the one he spends a night and his sister with unless a price is paid.

~Flashback ends~

"But my parents paid with their souls, so how is this a problem?" I ask her. "They did not pay because he didn't need their souls then but now he needs a sacrifice and it has now fallen into your shoulders. Your parents made a mistake, there is a reason why the say never make a deal with the devil. You never know what he will ask in return." I just sat the contemplating what she just said. "So he didn't want my parents' souls but what does he want?" I ask her. "Only he can answer you. All I know there will be a sacrifice made to him and the moon goddess because she felt disrespect when your parents went to the devil for help. She will also want compensation. So now you can go back but don't forget this if you get marked, your three will die and many more. Try to keep your parents' promise for a price to be paid. No matter what." "I hate my life." I tell she just smiles. "You know why Cammy and Sky go rogue?" She asks. Curiosity now peeked. "No do you?" She contemplates telling then does it anyway. "Yes..." I was about to speak when she raised her hand. "Now before you disturb me let me finish." She says. "You and Cammy had sex for the first time when?" Ugh really. "Uhm we were fourteen same period around when my sister was kidnapped." "Ohhh so you didn't listen to your parents' warning?" I lost. "About what?" She just shakes her head. "When did Sky and Cammy start going rogue?" "It was the same period about a week apart." She nods. "Wanna tell me your theory? Or should I just keep on guessing?" She laughs at me. I hate it when she takes things lightly they are never very light. "Well you had sex with Cammy your sister goes rogue about a week after Cammy does too. Coincident I think not. The price you paid for not keeping your end of the bargain, you had one job and you blew it. Hence the going rogue fiasco. Your sister had sex as well. He saved her by giving her strength in guise of a consequence to your action when that man who had kidnapped her tried to rape her. If you pay your dues, he will continue protecting you and your descendants to come but it all comes at a price. Nothing that comes easy has an easy price to pay."