Chapter 22

Leah's P.O.V

Once Ty finished telling us everything I was just numb. I didn't know what to feel. Angry or sad. I am confused. "So how do you feel about everything?" Stella asks me dampening the already damp mood. "I don't know what to feel." Abel just hugs me then it turns into a group hug. "Don't worry it's nothing. I mean the don't like each other in that way." Abe tries to comfort. I just nod. "I think it's best to just forget and move on. It's not like he lied to you or cheated you. I might not know him well but I know one thing there is no sexual relationship between them now. It was something they did to pass up time." Brian says. "So talk to him tonight and have make-up sex, mark Stevie and forget about it all." "You are right. We shouldn't ruin their friendship."

(Time skip)

It been four days since everything happened. Now we are all cool and back to normal. We are in the dining room having family dinner. Stevie is now marked and happy about the situation. So am I. Sky left the following day, saying she had work. We are back to our one big happy family. "I hate you!" Cammy exclaimed for the hundredth time since morning. "Why?" Ty asks him for the hundredth time since morning. "Because." His answer always.

We all groan. "You can't say you hate someone and not give them a reason." Ty says. "You know what I am not hungry anymore. I am going to watch a movie." Stevie says while getting up and leaving his plate untouched. Amy follows suit, until it's only me, Ty and Cammy in the room. "Was it something we said?" Cammy questions. I just nod and also leave the room. I get everyone snacks so that they don't go to bed hungry. I take them to the movie room. The snacks include, Cheetos, Oreos, Simba Chips, Lays, Gummy bears, Doritos and Homemade Choc Chip Cookies. I leave them there. Go back to the dining room and they are still have a stare off. I just sigh, bring in lunchboxes put all the left overs and pop in the fridge, I will take them to the homeless shelter in town. I go back to the movie room. Everyone is munching on snacks while watching Fast & Furious 7. I sit after about five minutes later Cammy and Ty come in and sit. Watch the movie quietly. After an hour or so the movie ends. We say our goodbyes and good nights. Stella, Brian, Dave and Eugene left.

We went to our room has a round of love making. Then went to sleep. Things are finally looking up for us and it's nothing but fun. I am finally happy. I drift off with these thoughts flooding my mind. I slept peacefully.

Stevie's P.O.V

"Good morning." A voice said. I was half asleep so I just mumbled something and went back to sleep. I was almost in dreamland when someone pinched me. "Owww." I was beyond livid when I woke. I found Skylar smiling sweetly at me. "Sorry but you didn't want to wake up so I decided to wake you. It's lunch time. What were you doing last night if you are still tired and it's twelve thirty?" The deeds of last flooded my mind and I started blushing. "Ohhh was it that good?" She said as if now realising what she said she cringed. "Well I am happy my brother's finally getting some. I couldn't stand his complaining." She says. I never knew about that.

Sky left to give me a chance to change I found her downstairs with Brian and Stella. "Good day teens." I say to them. They all laugh and say their good mornings. I get my lunch which is bacon, eggs, two slices of toast and a strawberry milkshake. I eat, after finishing we go sit in the movie room. We are just about to watch Grown Ups 2 when Ty calls us to his office. We all go there but Brian and Stella leave since their mates want them. "What do you think he wants?" I ask Sky, who seems just as confused. "No idea. Let's hurry." We rush. "So any plans about where to from now?" I ask her. "No I don't." She says.

"Where do you go everytime you leave?" I question her.  She sighs. "I have been helping my pack with training and everything. The welcoming wasn't fun. But they warmed up to me eventually. Though I have had to tap into my account so many times I think I am officially broke." She says with a chuckle at her last sentence  we laugh together.  Wow. Okay that's good." We have reached the office by now. "You guys called and we have arrived." Sky says. "So we got a call. A pack needs our assistance, rogues have been attacking them." "They must be desperate. Have you agreed to help?" Sky asks. "Yes I have and we leave tomorrow morning." Sky nods. "Who will be in charge of the pack when you aren't around? What is the name of the pack?" Sky questions her brother. "Eclipse pack. I was hoping you would take over." Ty says. While Sky and I look at him with our jaws on the floor. I am flabbergasted. That's my former pack's name. Ohhh yeah I had told Sky everything a few days after knowing that Ty was my mate.

~Flashback begins~

"Hey can we talk?" I ask her. As she is seated on her bed. Skylar's room was not what I had expected. There is a lot of red, black, white and gold. While her duvet covers where dark purple. "Sure seat. What do you want to talk about?" She asks. "See I really like your brother but..." She cuts me off. "Please don't tell me you want to reject him." She says. "No that's not what I was saying. Lemme finish. Well as I was saying. I don't know if he will accept me. Well I am from Eclipse pack, my dad was/is the Alpha, my mom well she left me and my siblings well yeah. My older brother's name is Benjie(18), my younger siblings' names are May(16), and the twins Valerie(15) and Zac(15). My dad's name is Bernie. When I came out to the whole pack I was mistreated. They physically, emotionally and mentally drained me. Well I wanna delve into the matter but... I just don't know if your brother will still want after telling him the truth." I was full on crying because all the memories had come back. She calmed me down. "My brother is very understanding. Tell him when you're ready. Thanks for sharing with me. If you need anything you know what to do." Sky says. We chat little and crack some jokes before I leave.

~Flashback ends~

"Uhm guys. Do you need help picking your jaws from the ground?" Cammy says with a chuckle. We quickly come out of trance. "Can you repeat that?" Sky asks to no one in particular. "Do you..." She cuts Cammy off. "No not that. The pack name." I nod profusely. "Eclipse. I repeat we already said yes to helping them." Sky just smiles seeming to have collected herself. "You know what I think you should stay behind, unless you want to confront you skeletons." Sky says through the link. "I will face 'em. Tell 'em or well surprise 'em?"  I ask. And if you haven't picked up I am deciding whether or not to tell them. "If I were you I would go with surprise but since I am not you, I say tell 'em." She tells me. "Hello... Hello... Anybody in there. I think they went into temporary shock." Dave says. I want to speak but I can't. All I can see is red. "Uhm Skylar what's happening?" I ask since I can only speak to her. "Well we went into shock whatever that means." I am at a loss. "Good cause I need you both weak." A voice says and suddenly Sky and are standing side by side and there is this guy wearing a blood red tailored suit. Like those worn by royalty only he had a tail, horns and wings black as night that envelope him like maybe maleficent's wings in the movie but a bit more realistic. Wow.

"I am sorry but who are you?" I ask he smirks. I feel like running with a tail in between my legs. That's saying a lot. "You...but how? When? How?" Sky asks him. "Ahh my dear Sky I see you still think I am figment of your imagination." He says his voice sweet. Then he turns to me. "To answer your question I am called by many names. Humans call me Devil or Lucifer ( Christians), in sense of werewolves and other magical creatures I am known as Hades/Chaos buy I prefer to be called Ethan not my birth name but it is what I want." He says. So I am talking to the most evil person in the universe. "Actually I am not the most evil, I am the most known evil person.  The most evil that would be Tartarus afterall he guards the most dangerous of criminals." He says lightly. "Okay." He is looking at Sky with an emotion that I can't place. "So what are we doing here?" I ask. "Ohhh I was visiting my dear Sky but unfortunately you were in sinc with her so I accidentally or purposefully pulled you in." "Uhm okay." I sigh. "So what did you want to say?" Sky asks him. "Shouldn't you be with your vampire boyfriend." He says casually. Sky shakes her head "no." I just stare at him. "I was here to warn you that's all. Things will happen, you won't know how to go on but there will be a silver lining. Keep in mind that you are under my protection. I still await my price." Suddenly it felt I was pushed by an invisible barrier. I blinked a few times. I am met with a face I don't know. "Can you see how many fingers I am holding up?" She asks. I nod and answer. "3." She nods before muttering a good. "Jane how is he?" Ohhh this must that Jane. "He is perfectly fine." She looks at Sky who is just quiet. "Are you okay?" I ask her she just nods. "You shouldn't have done that it would have stopped on its own." She says and Jane nods. "Your brother forced it. So what did you see?" I try to remember and I come up blank. "Jane you know what happened so why are you even asking?" Sky states. "I was just wondering if you remember what would've occured?" Jane simply says. Sky just huffs and leaves the room. Why is she angry?

~2 hrs later~

"So why did you guys freeze up like that?" Sky sighs at Abe's question. "Can we not talk about that'cause I don't remember what happened. Anyway I would be more than happy to take over the pack while you are away. Just that I feel you should just let them perish. They deserve it." With that she leaves the room so silent that even the drop of a pin would sound like bomb exploding.