Chapter 15

Ty's Pov

I was sleeping when I heard from a distance Stevie talking. I couldn't make out his words. The someone shakes then speaks. Though I still can't hear them so I say. "Hmm." When the stop talking. Then I say something so incoherent that even I don't know what I am saying maybe I said something about needing some sleep or telling the person who is shaking me to sleep.

Then I hear my phone and I know who is calling. It Sky. I quickly answer the phone. "Hello." I say. "Hey you sound like you were sleeping. You do realise it's 09:00, right?" I check the time. Dang I slept for this long. "Yeah I know it." I say to her while checking the date. Shit it's 7th of July my birthday. It's a tradition that everytime on my birthday she gives me breakfast at 09:30. "Ok then. Give the phone to Leah and tell her to put it on speaker mode. You go to brush your teeth." I sigh. "Fine I am going. Leah here is the phone. Sky wants to speak to you and put it on speaker."

Third person Pov

"Hey, Sky. How are you?" Leah asks her. "How are you, Sky?" Stevie says to her. "I am great. How are you both doing? Should I come help you murder some people?" She says with a laugh. "No need Ty and the rest took care of it yesterday." Leah chuckles after telling her. "We are fine."

"Okay then. That is not why I called you, so let's move on." She tells tells them. "Okay tell us." Both Leah and Stevie genuinely interested. "You know what today is, right?" "Yes it's the 7th?" Stevie answers not sure if that's what she meant. "Ahh. He never told you. Today is Ty's birthday." Leah and Stevie are shocked since they didn't know about all this. "What?" Stevie asks.

"Yep." While popping the p. "Exactly what I said. It now ten past nine. I need you guys to go to the kitchen and prepare his birthday breakfast." She tells them. "Birthday breakfast?" Stevie questions. "Yes. It's our tradition since I can't come there, so can you guys help me out here. Please."
They both agree. They go downstairs.

"What are we supposed to prepare?" Stevie asks while Leah is getting the pan. "1. You will prepare pancakes topped with strawberries and cream. His pancakes should be blue. So add some blue colourant. Mom used to prepare it like that." "Okay anything else that must be in the pancakes." Leah asks her. Finding it weird that the pancakes have to be blue. "Nope. Okay Stevie you can cook, right?" "Yes I can."
"Good I will need to fry the bacon, viennas, russians and can you make egg rolls too?" "Ok I will work on that. Were you the one who used to prepare his meal?" Sky laughs. "No way. The last time I did that we ended up in the hospital. I usually asked the cook to do it for me." They all join in the laughter. We are done with all the thinks you ask us to prepare." Leah says to Sky. "Ok. Make toast. Ohhh yes make waffles too. These will be topped with chocolate. He loves the golden brown. The drinks should be coffee, tea, apple juice, orange juice and milk." "Why so many different drinks?" Stevie asks. "He love all of them." Stevie sighs. "When setting the table. The centerpiece should be red tulips. They will arrive in 5...4...3...2...1."    Then the door bell rings. "That's the flowers." "Stevie I will finish up here and you can get the flowers." Cammy comes in full dressed. He wearing his white jeans, white leather jacket and a white vest. "Morning." "Morning." Stevie says to Cammy. Leah just nods and smiles at him. "Morning, babe. Can you get the red tulips at the door and set the table? Pleeeease." Cammy goes to set the table. Amy comes in and helps. Abel is busy talking with Ty. They finish a little late because they started preparations late. "Happy birthday, Ty. You are one year older. Hope you enjoyed being 18 cause now you are 19. We love you through it all meanie. Happy birthday. Enjoy your birthday breakfast." Everyone but Leah, Stevie and Abe sing. While Sky has switched to video call. "Happy birthday bro. I love you. Enjoy. My gift will arrive later on. Gotta go I will see you guys soon." Before she can cut the call. "Sure thing, lil' sis. I love you too. Have fun but not too much fun. Keep safe. See you soon." She then cuts the call. Everyone enjoys a great breakfast.