Chapter 26

Stevie's P.O.V

I was just walking around with Leah showing her the pack. I still can't believe that Dina made a move on Ty doesn't she know what he is capable of. We go back to our room to sleep after saying out good night we fall asleep. Waking up early is not my cup of tea.

We had our breakfast right now we are on the training grounds. "Okay everyone today we will start simple. You will run from here to the lake and back in human form. That should be about fifty miles. Go."  I tell them. We all start to run. Yesterday we realised that they needed to build stamina. "Lead the way babe." Leah says. I am faster than most in Silver Moon pack. We run and the pack warriors easily keep up for Eclipse their number 1 us so far away you can only see their silhouette. We go to and from in about 45 minutes. We are faster than humans so it should have been easy but my pack has a way. "That was not our best. We need a tour of this pack so it is easy to do our best." Casey says. "Dude what do you need us to do? We were practically slacking off and they still haven't arrived back here. Uhhh here is their number one." It's Ben. Wow. He was always fast unfortunately he hasn't been training.

My pack are busy play fighting. Cammy and Ty are also play fighting were as me and Leah are doing back flips. I have become very flexible since I have been friends with Sky. Leah is bending over this has almost everyone's attention of course those who aren't from our pack. The male warriors from our pack just don't care anymore but Eclipse I don't think so. Ty comes from behind her holding her waist. "Babe we need to continue training." He says to her. Then everyone from our pack laughs because they know why he stopped her. "Okay good. Now a more simpler training you will all run in you wolf forms in the same direction." Everyone but Ty and Cammy shifts.  We all run with him following closely behind us.  Their wolf form were fast but not fast enough. He finishes a few minutes after Leah. Leah is faster in wolf form. Still Eclipse pack are still behind by twenty minutes.

"Okay everyone go to your post and pick a partner- one of you in human form and the other in wolf form. You need to learn to fight in any form. As you might find yourself in a very bad situation and not be able to shift." Ty says.

An hour later the Eclipse pack members are super tired, so we stop the lesson. Man Ty is super sweaty so he pulls up his vest to remove sweat from his face. Leaving his chest on display all girls and gay people stare even those from our pack. He seems oblivious to it all. Sweat almost enters my eyes so I use the only cloth I have, my vest. Pulling it up, I see them all staring. Ohhh yeah I have become hot, my six pack is very prominent. "Are you two serious?" Leah asks. "What?" I ask totally confused on what she is talking about? Okay maybe I have an idea. "Are you okay?" Ty asks. "I am fine. You don't do that ever. Unless I ask you to. Am I understood?" Leah tells more like order us.

Ty and I smirk and hold our hands up as a way to surrender. "Anything our baby wants." We both say. The Eclipse pack are watching with unfiltered interest. "Guys lesson time. Ugh your love makes we wanna puke." Cammy says. "I wish Sky was here." He exclaims. You and me both. I agree with him.

Training was a bit fun having to whip their arses. Well right now I am going to my room to change when I hear whispers. "I heard that he was burnt alive." I hear voice 1 say. "Yeah it's true but I heard that he was punished in front of the whole pack the killed." Voice 2 says. "Poor Rodney, he so..." Say what. I disturb voice 3 from finishing. "Did you just say poor Rodney? Are you crazy?" I ask. "Well he was the Third of this pack. He didn't deserve to be killed by that heartless man." She says. I look at her like she is the most stupid person on the planet and I am very right.

"Watch how you speak to me." I say calmly. She laughs at me. I get angrier but I don't show it. "You were an omega and you will continue being one. You are just weakling." She laughs and her friends join in. "Just because you mated to that Tyler doesn't mean you scare us." He says.

I smirk and their laughter dies down. "Like I said watch what you say to me. The thing is I was and will never be an omega. You know why? Because I have alpha blood and I am an Alpha. You lot are nothing but pathetic pack members who think you are all that. I mean this and you better listen your stupid third got what deserved he. For as long as I am here I don't want to see your faces. Get lost." I say to them.

I go to my room and take a shower. After that it's almost dinner realising I missed lunch because I was busy brooding to find my former family there. I had changed out of my work out clothes and I was now wearing cargo pants, pollo neck and white converse.  Ben is wearing slim fit jeans, baggy shirt and high tops. Zac is wearing something similar just different colours. "Is it true that Roddy was killed in your so called pack?" Ben asked his voice full of nothing but disgust. I just shrug. "Yep." I say popping the p. "You killed my third. You do realise that this could lead to a war between packs?"

"It's not like it was my fault that he was killed. That was all him." I say casually. "It was your fault because you knew him but didn't save him. He was your friend for heaven's sake." He says almost shouting. I just look at him.

"You are right he was. I didn't save him 'cause he didn't deserve to live." I say calmly. "Why did you hate him so much to kill him?" He asks. "It doesn't concern you." I tell him. "My third is dead and you are saying it doesn't concern me?" He questions and I nod. "Tell me now?" He orders me using his Alpha voice. "It doesn't work on me. Anyway he was given an easy death. I mean the dude got a blow job before he died." I say and they look at me like I am crazy. "What?!" Zac asks his eyes bulging from his sockets (not literary). "You heard me. He got a blow job from his friend then his dick was cut off." They just stare at me. "What were you doing when he was killed?" Ben asks. "I was helping." I tell them.

"What do you mean?" Zac asks. "I cut off his tongue because he was starting to annoy me with his screams." I tell them. "The sound of his screams of pain was like music to my ears, him begging for mercy. His cries for help and his blood on my body and hands, it's sticky-ness felt good. The smell of his blood, it smelled...so good I got what vampires felt like when they smelt blood. I just didn't want to drink it, I just wanted to watch it flow out of his body and watch life leave his eyes slowly. I loved helping to kill him. It was thrilling." I tell my brothers who are looking at me with fear and disgust in their eyes. "Who are you?" Zac asks me. "I was your brother and I still am." I tell him. When I turn around I see the guys from my former pack and they are dumbfounded seems like they heard me. 

"You monster." Roddy's mom says crying while his father has un-shed tears from his eyes. Everyone from my former pack is sad while those from my pack are just curious. I feel nothing for the woman crying in front all I feel is content and joy at the sight of her tears. Call me anything, I really don't care. "You killed my son. How could you? He was your friend, you have changed. You are not innocent anymore you have no heart. You are disgrace to our pack." His father says. My pack members growl. "Shut up all of you. I will handle this." I tell them. "You are right. I am a monster, I don't have a heart of gold. I never had it. As for killing Rodney it felt great. I had help anyway. His blood on my hands felt good. I wish I had kept a souvenir." I say truthful.

"Don't sweetheart I always keep a souvenir and your son deserved to die." Ty says. "For what he did he sure got an easy way out." Leah says.

After that it felt good having spoken the truth. It's actually true I no longer feel remorse or sorry for his death. To tell the truth I never did. I sleep and I am actually happy. I liked the way everyone from my former pack watched me with disgust but most of all fear. I saw it all in their eyes and I loved it.