Chapter 8

Steven's P.O.V

I am currently running from 10 rogues. Even I know I can't fight them. I am just blindly running. I feel the scent change meaning I am in pack lands but I don't stop. I rather deal with a pack than rogues but the rogues stop. I sigh at that. Must be a powerful Alpha. I try to turn back and run but a girl intercepts me. I bare my neck and whimper as a way of submission. She smells like blueberries but there is another scent on that's making my wolf go crazy.
Now you must be wondering how I got my self in this condition. But it's simple I couldn't hide in time. I would love to replay it but I don't have the time. "Shift." She commands but my wolf doesn't bow to her. She is an Alpha I can feel it, I on the other side I have Alpha blood in me. I let my power through but still shift back. She tosses me some shorts. "Now what is an Alpha's son doing in Silver Moon pack?" Now where have I heard that name? Oh shit. This is the pack ran by the heartless Alpha Price, my sperm donor hated him for many reasons. "I was running away from rogues." She just looks at me with unhidden interest. "Okay. That explains a lot. You know I hate rogues with every bone in my body but you, I like. You safe for now." I am shocked by her words, usually everyone just kills rogues and asks questions never. "By the way I am Sky. What's your name?" Why is she being nice? Is the question that's in bold in my head right now. "The name is Stevie. Why are you being nice?" I don't bother beating around the bush. I like being blunt. Its so me. She laughs. "Because I can be. You don't like that? I can be evil if you want?" I internally cringe at her words. "I like it. I just don't want to be shocked by a knife in the back when I start trusting you." She laughs.

"The Alpha will not be happy about the fact that I allowed you into his land so just smile and show him your dimples. He will come around." Did she just say Alpha. "Aren't you an Alpha?" She smiles. "I am an Alpha, just not of this pack." That's weird Alphas cannot stay in each other's packs. They are territorial so why is she here? "I am here because my brother Ty is the alpha of this pack. I don't wanna leave my birth pack for my inherited pack." I don't understand. So I ask her to explain. " What do you mean?" We are at the pack house and everyone is looking at her and growling at me. Oh yeah I am rogue who is walking with an Alpha's little sister. "I killed the Alpha of the Fallen pack thus inheriting his pack. So I am staying with my brother while letting the former Alpha's son take care of the pack. Let's keep going we are not there yet." I don't understand her. So she just explains. "To my brother's place. He refuses to stay in the pack house." Wow concieted much. "Isn't this pack run by the Price family?" I ask her. Wondering why I didn't here her say Alpha Price. "Yes it is. My brother and I are the Price family." I am shocked I was in the presence of a Price and I didn't even realise. "What? Shocked. Do not be. Lemme reintroduce myself I am Alpha Skylar Price of Fallen pack but I  live with my brother Alpha Tyler Price of Silver Moon pack, and you are?" Wow that's explains why they don't feel threatened by each other. "Steven Ray. Ran from my pack to look for my mate. Second son of the Alpha of my former pack." "Welcome to your new home. If you want to stay? I am hungry wanna have some cereal?" She says as we are entering the kitchen. I missed cereal. I sit on the chair that's there. "I will wait for the Alpha's word on that. I would love me some cereal." I say with a laugh as we reach the kitchen. We laugh together. We eat our breakfast for lunch. "I smell a rogue. Why is there a rogue in my kitchen?" A guy with jet black hair and forest green eyes. He growled at me. He smells like watermelons, not my mate but has my mate's scent its prominent on him. "Cammy this is my friend Stevie. Stevie this is Third Camryn Manheim. Aka the most gorgeous guy I know." Ass kissing, she is good cause he stops frowning and smiles at me. "Hey. Sorry for being not me. Call me Cammy. Uhm how are you going to explain this?" He asks as if I am not there. Not offended to say the least. "I will figure it out." I hear light footsteps and a voice before I see the girl. " Figure what out? Why is the rogue in my kitchen?" Her voice is scary like shit. "Shut up, Amy now you are scaring him. He is my friend Stevie. Stevie this is Beta Amber Rayne. She is a big softy when you get to know her." Yes she has been so nice so far. I am trying not to be sarcastic.

Mated To My NightmareOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara