Chapter 32

Heeseung's POV

This was the second time I read the script today. I'm on my way home and suddenly want to visit my second mom.

I bought violet flowers and went to her chamber.

"Annyeong eomoniee~ how are you??" I smiled "today I found something interesting... I read a whole written work today; I read it twice... I noticed that you and this person have some similarities in writing" I again smiled as I pasted a copy of the book's cover.

"Isn't it pretty?" I asked, "Do you have a child?? Maybe this is her work or maybe not if you have a child--hmm.. she has your talent but is somewhat more unique."

"I want to share it with you because you are my second mother. I will leave the picture here eommoni," I told her and wrote, "I'm your first fan." And signed it with music notes

I just love music... That person used an icon as his or her signature, so I will also use one of my expertise.

I went home after having a long conversation with her, my favorite authornim. I just got out of the car, and I smelt a delicious scent from inside.

As expected... I love her dishes.

I opened the door, but she is nowhere to be seen. I touched the plate, and it was still warm. The strong scent was coming from the oven. I saw a note.

If you are home.. get the freshly baked brownies in the oven... I left at precisely 6:00, so I thought to keep the temperature down since I know you're coming home late again... thank you very much.

That is what she says.

"Where did she go again?" I asked myself, and I was just clueless. I did exactly what she said in the note. Take out the brownies.

Avy's POV

"Why did you call me? What for?" I asked Jay as I approached him at a bench in the park

"Hmm... Just stay by my side for today... please," he said, making himself look pitiful but cute and adorable.

"Oh... okay," I replied, and he held on to my hand like I was his mother. As soon as I slapped him, he came back to his senses.

He intertwined his hand with mine and put it in his pocket. "I felt your hand is getting colder, soooo I also have heat packs in my pocket" he silly smiled at me.

What is this? I suddenly felt hot, and he made my heart flutter

I look at him, but he keeps dragging me into my soft side. "Where are we going?" I asked him, but he just replied, "you'll see it when we get there," he said as he picked some flowers from a bit kiddo

°•○°•○

"Eommonie! How are you" he said and vowed in front of my mother's chamber.

I noticed a paper when we were 4 meters away and ran to hide that paper. Since I slowly got the vision of my book's cover

"Yah! That is not your mother.. she's my mother. Don't be greedy" I slapped his shoulder.

"She will soon be my mother," he suddenly said, and I felt like my heart skipped a beat, then I started getting hiccups "did ut make your heart feel the tingles of my words?" He teased, and I straightened up my face

"No.. why would I? You knew I hate romantic words that make me cringe." I told him as I crossed my arms

"Someone visited her maybe an hour ago?" Jay said, looking at the flowers pasted on her chamber.

"Yeah~ I always see violet flowers in my mother's cell; that person might be her fan since that person knows my mother's favorite flower and snack" I smiled as I pointed to chocolate in her cell.

"I will ask permission to your mother that I will take your hand and walk you down the aisle as we start o---"

"Shut it... yah! You're making me sick!!!!" I slap him over and over to learn his lesson

"You're hurting me over and over," he pouted.

"Why do you want to come into my mother's cellar, by the way?" I again asked him while he was thinking of what will he use as an excuse for me to let him go

"Hmm, I just want to visit your mom... why?? Can't I??" He said

He was the only person that I was her daughter. He met me when I was struggling because of my significant loss. My father and his father are friends, and that day he comforted me.

"I also miss your mom.." he said

"Why do you miss my mom?" I questioned

"She gave me candy when I stumbled, and she also helped me when I got lost in the park" he smiled at me. "I bet you didn't know that," he said

I didn't know that my mom helped him, for real. He never said anything about it.

"I also visit her often, sharing everything you did in school and stuff like when you were getting bullied and--" I glared at him, which made his mouth shut.

"Yah~ you even told her my embarrassing moments," I teased, and he hopped on it.

After many minutes, he treated me to a nice beef restaurant because I told him I was craving it, and he just obeyed it.

After dinner with him, I pretended to walk to my old house as we did before.

"Why do you like me that much?" I suddenly asked him, and his face turned blank at my sudden question

"Uhmmm... because you are unique. Everything about you is something that cannot be seen in any other girls I met," he answered sincerely "for years, I only have my eyes on you."

But I don't feel the same way

"Uhmm... I re--" he cut me off.

"It's okay... don't give me answers yet... I know what exactly is your answer but please just give me a chance; I did not step up to my confidence level yet," he said after maybe about 3 minutes "you should get in.. it's getting colder outside," he replied, and walk down the alley.

Why does it feel like my heart is getting crumbled seeing him walk away?