① ᴀ ᴍʏꜱᴛᴇʀɪᴏᴜꜱ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ

It was a warm winter night when (Name) decided to visit his lovely grandma. She was a kind woman, always giving him snacks and his favorite cookies. She was quite old around her 70's, but was still full of lively energy. He was rather bored at her house, seeing that she lived, quite literally, in the middle of no where. And because of that the connection at her place is nonexistent

His grandma had a spare bedroom for him, from the many times he's visited her, to which he now labeled his. In that room was a big bookshelf taking up around half the wall it was placed against. Almost dying out of boredom, he decided to have a look at it. He always brought at least something to keep him entertained as he visits her, don't get him wrong, she was nice company, but it only takes a few days for a teen like him to get bored without Wi-Fi. 

Anyways, as I was saying, he always brought something with him however he had to rush to her place, as he didn't wanna get caught in the snow storm that was said to happen that day. As he was looking at the bookshelf a certain book caught his attention, it was a navy blue book that seemed to sparkle despite the thick amount of dust laid on top of it. He pulled it out of its confinement and took a cloth to wipe the dust off.

As he dusted off the dust with the cloth, he got a better look at the book. It was a  blue sparkly book with an hourglass design on the spine and a weird clock that seemed to actually work on the cover. The clock had golden arms to match the book with a bright blue jewel connecting it. He turned to look at the title of the book 『𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚕𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝙷𝚎𝚛𝚘𝚒𝚌 𝙿𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚜』. "Princes?" the (Hair Color) haired male thought out loud. "Isn't it supposed to be princesses? Like the ones they tell to little girls? Or is this just a fancy looking book with a rip off story?" he wondered. 

Nonetheless he opened the book, not finding a better way to waste his time. The first page held the title like any other book, but (Name) noticed words handwritten in neat penmanship at the bottom of the page. 『ᴛʜᴇʏ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴇʟᴘ, ᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴀʀᴇ ʙʀᴀᴠᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ꜱᴛʀᴏɴɢ ʏᴏᴜɴɢ ᴍᴇɴ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴀʟʟ ɢʀᴇᴀᴛ ᴍᴇɴ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ᴡᴇᴀᴋɴᴇꜱꜱ. ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴜꜱᴛ ᴘʀᴏᴛᴇᴄᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴀʀᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟɪꜰᴇ ᴅᴇᴘᴇɴᴅꜱ ᴏɴ ɪᴛ.』(Name) had many questions. Who wrote this? Who do I need to help? Is anyone in danger? Why is this in my grandma's house, more specifically my room? He pushed his confusion down and continued to flip to the next page. 

There laid... pictures of young men? There was around six of them, each looked different and radiated a different personality, and completed with a tiny description. The first picture held a stoic looking man, the man had his hair split perfectly in half, it looked soft to the touch and was very long, he almost mistook him for a woman if it weren't for his clothes. And beautiful heterochromic eyes, that held what seemed to be loneliness. His description read 『𝚂𝚑𝚘𝚝𝚘 𝚃𝚘𝚍𝚘𝚛𝚘𝚔𝚒, ᴀ 16 - ʏᴇᴀʀ - ᴏʟᴅ ᴍᴀɴ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʟᴏɴɢ, ʟᴜᴄɪᴏᴜꜱ, ᴍᴀɢɪᴄ ʜᴀɪʀ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɢʀᴏᴡꜱ ʀᴀᴘɪᴅʟʏ. ʜɪꜱ ꜰᴀᴛʜᴇʀ ᴋᴇᴇᴘꜱ ʜɪᴍ ʟᴏᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴜᴘ ɪɴ ᴀ ᴛᴀʟʟ ᴛᴏᴡᴇʀ, ꜰᴏʀʙɪᴅᴅɪɴɢ ʜɪᴍ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ꜱᴇᴇɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴜᴛꜱɪᴅᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ. ᴅᴇꜱᴘɪᴛᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ, ʜᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇꜱ ʟᴏᴏᴋɪɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛꜱɪᴅᴇ ɪꜱ ᴡɪɴᴅᴏᴡ ᴛᴏ ꜱᴇᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴀɴᴛᴇʀɴꜱ ʀɪꜱᴇ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴋɪɴɢᴅᴏᴍ ᴏꜰ ᴍᴜꜱᴜᴛᴀꜰᴜ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ʏᴇᴀʀ ᴏɴ ʜɪꜱ ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ. ʜɪꜱ ɢʀᴇᴀᴛᴇꜱᴛ ᴡɪꜱʜ ɪꜱ ᴛᴏ ꜱᴇᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴜᴛꜱɪᴅᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ.

The (Color) haired male quickly read all of their descriptions and flipped to another page, there laid.. instructions? 『ʜᴇʟᴘ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇꜱ ʀᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴛʜᴇɪɪʀ ɢᴏᴀʟ! ᴛᴏ ᴅᴏ ꜱᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴜꜱᴛ ᴇɴᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ. ɢᴏ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘʀᴇꜱꜱ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʙʟᴜᴇ ᴊᴇᴡᴇʟ, ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴛᴡɪꜱᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʟᴏᴄᴋ ᴛᴏ 9ᴀᴍ, ᴛʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴊᴏᴜʀɴᴇʏ ꜱʜᴀʟʟ ʙᴇɢɪɴ.』The (Color) haired male was now very confused, but being the curious teen that he is, decided to follow the mysterious person. He pressed down on the blue jewel, hearing a satisfying click. Then proceeded to turn the now still clock to 9am. The book began to magically glow, shocking the male and making him drop it. It suddenly opened to a page that read『𝚂𝚑𝚘𝚝𝚘 𝚃𝚘𝚍𝚘𝚛𝚘𝚔𝚒』with red and white sparks started floating towards the male. Frozen by shock the sparks started glowing even brighter around him, blinding him. 

As he opened his eyes, he realized he was in different clothes that looked to from around the 1700s to 1800s, with a satchel placed in front of him on the ground, the magical book and a beautiful crown placed in it, along with a.. wanted poster? He was situated in a chair with long red and white hair wrapped around him, trapping him to the chair. His train of thoughts stopped as a voice spoke up "Who are you?", the (Hair Color) haired male looked up, only to see a familiar man with a pair of heterochromic eyes and beautiful long hair standing to his right.