Her arms fell to her side, and she looked dejected.

Don't feel bad (Y/n), she could've just killed you if it were a bullet infused with powers.

Then, I heard sniffling.

Don't fall for it...

"How...am I supposed to eat now..."

God dammit. Why must I be like this?

"Come on, let's get you some food."

She looked at me, tears started to fill her eyes.

"I'm so...hungry..." Tears rolled down her cheeks. "It...hurts..."

She bent over, curled in a ball. Damn, I'm really gonna have to step up my game here.

"Why...would you do that? I just said I'll get you food." I offered her my hand, making sure I stopped radiating heat.

She looked at my hand, and skeptically grabbed it. I smiled, and pulled her up.

We walked together in silence, before she finally broke it.

"Um...why are you helping me? I just tried to mug you..."

"Good question. I'm honestly asking myself the same thing." I didn't look back at her. "Maybe it's because...I can't ignore someone in need. What kind of person would that make me?"

She didn't say anything after that.

~Time Skip~

We finally arrived at my dorm. Why did I take her here? I have no clue. Someone give me self control please.

"Come on in." I said, opening the door for her.

She stepped in, taking a look around her.

"So, what do you like? Pizza?"

"Um...fried rat?"

"...Di-" I took a moment to collect myself. "Did you just say...fried rat?"

She nodded.

"I think I'm gonna be sick..." I fought back the urge to puke.

"Nah, I'm just messing with you. What do I look like, a heathen?" She gave a slight grin.

"Yes...did you forget you almost shot me?" I sighed. "What do you usually eat?"

She turned away from me "...Whatever I can find in the dumpster behind restaurants."

"That's...almost as bad." I shook my head. "You know what, I'm gonna make you something good to eat."

"Like what?"

"You'll see."

I threw together some spaghetti, and placed a plate in front of her. While I was cooking she just nervously paced the small common area of the dorm. Once I finished the cooking the food, I sat her down at the table with a plate.

"I haven't had spaghetti since I was a kid..." She picked up a fork, and slowly brought a forkful of spaghetti to her mouth. "Ow!" She dropped the fork back onto the plate. "Hoooot..."

"Pffft..." I tried to hold back my laughter, but failed miserably.

"Why is it so hot?" She stared at the plate of spaghetti, a confused look on her face.

"Ha! That's a good one."

She stared at me.

"Oh...oh shit you're serious." Wait a second... "Hey, so uh, when was the last time you had a meal that wasn't cold?"