♧♣Chapter 3 ♣♧

I sat directly behind my Dad as they called witness after witness to the stand. My uncle had a worried expression on his face but I wouldn't worried about shit I had asked Chase to put in a word with the judge, he told me all would be good for my Dad but that we needed to meet up as soon as I left the court house. I had been slacking off a little lately it was a slight mix between worry for my Father possibly going to Jail.

"We will now convey and a short a recess while the jury comes to a verdict." 

My father stood getting ready to head back into the small cell where they kept the prisoners awaiting trail and/or waiting to be sentenced. The court room broke into a quiet murmurs and and the judge stood.

" The jury has already reached its verdict your honor." The judge had an expression of bewilderment "We find the defendant innocent of all charges!"

The court room and the prosecution broke out into an uproar  half of the room thankful the other half wishing my father had been sentenced to spend the rest of his life in a cage.

"Order, Order in the court room!" he looked around before his eyes landed on me and I offered him a light smile. "Does any of the jury object to this verdict if so say 'I' " The entire rooms was quite and the A.D.A. looked around desperately.

"Well then the verdict has been provided this case is closed." He stood and motioned the officer to call the next case.

♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣

"Yo what the fuck is you doing."

"Come on I know you want me."

He smacked my lips. "Y'all hoes be killing me. I mean I loved knowing that I could slide through but I at least want you to try and play hard to get."

"You know what fuck you!"

"I bet you want to huh?" He replied sarcastically "You know what get the fuck out my face get me a new waitress and yo' manager."

I laughed as I took a seat in the booth across from him. "That was interesting."

He blew out a breath and adjusted a little in his seat. "What happened to keeping quiet." I hummed a response and continued to look him over. Chase always looked good. He was the typical white boy blonde hair blue eyes and business suits. However he grew up in the hood for awhile when my Dad and I would have our Sunday night drives, I would see him working the corner selling dope. Eventually he moved up in ranking until his boss got out the game and passed it down to him. "You getting messy T and I don't like cleaning up other peoples messes."

I sat up slightly in my seat Chase was the Head of the Devil Boys and if there name was the perfect way to describe them. This n!gga stole 100 dollars for him and he killed him, his babymoms, his kid and his parents. He was ruthless but he never got his hands dirty so he was untouchable by the cops. When he meet up with me about a year ago we agreed that the Blood Diamonds would be a secret sector of his all together squad . We would rob his enemies and they would never be able to trace it back to him.

His voice dropped lower and he leaned in closer to me "If you were anyone else I would've killed you and murdered anyone who even knew your name." I swallowed but tried not to show any signs of fear "But I like you... I wouldn't have ever found you except one of your workers has a loose mouth this one in particular," he slid me a folder across the table."She is fucking Diablo she told him y'all robbed him and that y'all work for me... I got to him in time and crushed any affiliation with you."

"So what you just leaving my team for dead." I stood getting angry

"Look I could've killed you and yo whole team the first time you stole from me-"