♧♣Chapter 12♣♧

"So how much you know about there organization." Amaya watched me.

Fvcking snake.

"Nothing much I'm not even involved with the business." I lied easily.

When she had fallen asleep I had finished cutting off the thick ropes. I had enough left to tie my foot back up to the bed loosely, so I could slip my foot out whenever i needed.

"So why would they think that your involved with killing Chase?" She said angrily I could tell she was losing her cool.

I sighed looking at her, my head was seriously starting to hurt. "I was fvcking Chase." I spoke this with ease since it was very much true. "He sent me to do a small exchange since his right hand was tied up with other business... I met Lil Prince there." I said referring to King in the name that most of the OG called him... I know if i was going to play this part i had to distance myself from him in the manner of business. "I told him who I was and he offered me money yo betray Chase, i only had to tell him where he would be and when."

"So your a snake."

Your one to fvcking talk! But I kept that part to myself.

"I guess it depends on whose perspective you look at it from... Why would you care anyway, Your aligned with Lil Prince."

"His name is King."

Kingsley I mentally corrected

"Is that his real name?" She nodded her head for once in our conversation seeming sincere, but how in the fvck could she be his 'fiancee' and not know his real fvcking name!?

I had to figure out just how deep under she was before they found out she was a Snake. "Oh well ... I was told never to call them that cause if his Father heard I could lose my life."

It wasn't that serious actually Tick Tock didn't mind when the call Kingsley King. He said all of it would be his one day anyway. He said the older dudes only called him that because it was hs nickname from when he was four or five and used to come to the traps with him.

"It's not like you would've been graced with his presence anyways." She spat out with venom "I know i never was." She spoke the last part quietly.

I smug smirk was on my face, she was probably just fvcking King and thought that would earn her a seat at the big boys.

I could hear footsteps decending the stairs and i eyed the bottom waiting for the person to come into view. A built bald headed white man appeared, he had a gun tucked into his waistband. He untied Amaya before grabbing her roughly by her hair and dragging her up. She gave him a death glare when they thought they were out of sight and he let go of her. She rubbed her head soflt continuing up the stairs with the guard.

Fvcking snake!

♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧

"Here." Amaya placed two pills in my hand "I stole these from upstairs for you, I know you must be hurting." I took them from her not wanting to raise any suspicion that I knew who she really was.

I drop the pills into my mouth leaning my head back pretending to swallow while tucking them under my tongue in my mouth. I didnt know if it was actually pain pills but I couldn't risk it even though a pain pill would be nice.

She smiled smugly "Well Im just going to lay down now."

They had untied her from the chair and tied her to the bed next to mines. Her matress was bare too though it looked brand new. The guard had gave us both blanket that were identical too each other. However when he tossed hers to her on her bed i saw the but of soft looking wool on the otherside of it.