♧♣Chapter 11♣♧

Tick Tock sat down next to me, passing his wife one of the coffees that he had, and taking a sip from the one he had in his hand. 

"Tauriel, you should go home and get to sleep. " he sighed "your covered in blood, and you can barely keep your eyes open."

"I'm fine." I mumbled eyeing the cold coffee in my cup warily

 "Tauriel it's fine honey we'll call you if he wakes up." Neveah said softly

"I said i'm fine." i snapped standing up. My mind was reeling and i dint mean to take my anger out on them but i couldn't help it. This was my fault, no doubt he had made the decision to take me into the crew,but he had killed Chase for me and i knew that that was the reason all this extra heat was on him. 

I paced the floor lightly before I felt a hand settle on my shoulder. I turned and came face to face with Neveah. "Your tired so I'm resisting the urge of beating your ass for talking to me any kind of way." she chuckled pulling my aside and out of the view of Tick Tock "Go home take a shower grab some Starbucks and come back. If we have news before you return I'll call you ok?"

I shook my head. "I'm Fine Nev-"

"I'm not asking you sweetie, i'm telling you. Go home and get cleaned up." I nodded my head grimly and she pulled me into a motherly embrace. "My son will be fine, and the niggas who thought they could step to us will be dealt with." 

I chuckled at how hood she got in a matter of seconds. "And if you come at me stupid again best believe imma handle yo ass future daughter in law or not."

I nodded and walked out of their family living room. I sat in the car and gazed over at his house. I needed him to be alive. I started the car and drove off  putting on the dreamworks station on pandora. Nothing from a kid movie could depressses my ass, it was all rainbows and hit and nobody ever died. 

As soon as i plugged in my Aux Live and Let Die by Paul McCartney came on, ok maybe i was wrong. 

McCartney's voice poured through the speakers and i made no attempt to change it."When you were young and your heart was an open book

You used to say live and let live

(you know you did, you know you did you know you did)

But if this ever changing world in which we're living

Makes you give in and cry

Say live and let die

Live and let die

Live and let die

Live and let die

What does it matter to ya

When you got a job to do

You gotta do it well

You gotta give the other fellow hell

When you were young and your heart was an open book

You used to say live and let live

(you know you did, you know you did you know you did)

But if this ever changing world in which we're living

Makes you give in and cry

Say live and let die

Live and let die

Live and let die

Live and let die."