♧♣Chapter 6♣♧

I smoothed out my dress and did a small turn infront of my full body mirror. I had my red hair in big beyonce curls i had on a black and red number by Y3 with black red bottoms. I heard my doorbell sound throughout the apartment and looked at my Cartier watch for the time.

7:57

I grabbed my my oversized clutch which contained all the bare essentials a girl xould need when going on a date. Condoms, cab fare, a gun, my credit card, id, and an extra pair of panties mostly because of my last experience with him.

I opened the door and revealed him in all black trus a red and black baseball shirt and a retros amd a chciago bulls snapback. He had big beauiful assortment of red and white roses in one hand and the other tucked into the front of his jeans.

He licked his lips looking me up and down. "You look gorgeous!"

He handed me the roses and kissed me lightly on the cheek, but before he could move away i wrapped my arms atound his neck and kissed his lips.

He bit into his bottom lip before kissing me again deeper this time amd his tongue roamed my mouth. His hand wound around my waist the other slightly lifting up my dress as he pushed me back "My bad for being so dressed down my meeying with the crew ran too long and uh i didnt have time to change."

I looked over his outfit again loving how he sagged slightly but not to the point that i could see his ass or he would have to wear shorts under his pants. "It's cool we lowkey matching."

He nodded and grabbed my head pulling me closer as we headed down the walkway that led from my apartment to the parkinglot.

We stopped at his car and he pulled out the the keypad unlocking it "i was going pick you up in the coup and be fancy and sh!t but i drove the bently to the meeting and well ... you know the rest of the story."

He grabbed my head helping me into the car before walking around to his side and getting in. He slid a cd into the radio and lowered it to 5 where i could here the beat but not the words but i could tell it was a sad love song. "What song is this?"

"I cant make you lovethis veraion is Tanks but there are alot of people that sang it."

I nodded " i'll add it to my sad song list." He chuckled before grabbing my hand and kissing my nuckles "Where we going anyway?"

"Just sit back and let a nigga take care of you. I promise your going to love it"

♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣

"I cant let you pay for the bill by yourself." I whined pulling my credit card from my clutch

" I told yo' ass tonight is on me, i got more money then i know what yo do.with i might as well spend it on yo' beautiful as*"

"But what i got was way more expensive then yours it fair." i tried to slide my card into the tab booklet which was neatly in his hands with his black card in it

"If i gotta tell you im paying again we're going to have a promblem. "

"But-"

"Girl take it from me if Mr. Johnson wants to pay let him pay. " the waitress said taking our tab and leaving

"Can i at least leave the tip?" I gave him puppy dog eyes

"Ok you can write how much you wanna tip on the tab and it will come out of my account." He replied smartly

I kissed my teeth folding my arms over my breast and leaning away from him in the booth . He smiled lightly "Dont do that."

"Why cause you hate to see me mad so I can leave the tip?!" I spoke with optmistium