♧♣Chapter 13♣♧

"So this is temporary?" 

"Yup." she popped her P. "Your lucky me and King are friends your getting these for free." she gave King a flirty look and he winked at her "So he texted me and told me that it needs to look really so every Sunday at noon meet me at Candyland and I'll reink you, so to speak."

"It fades in a week?"

"No but it lightens slightly though and King says there's a lot on the line."

I rolled my eyes "king says a lot it seems." i grumbled no longer caring to hold my tongue

It was obvious that they were fucking, and neither tried to hide it. When we had walked in he held a tight grip on my hand but as soon as he seen her he let go. We had never spoke on being exclusive but I thought that that was what we were moving to. Honestly this whole insinuation had me feeling like Chase.

"When are you coming to see me again?" she pouted at him as she finished with the Henna gel

He shrugged "I just recently started to fvck with this  female heavy so, i don't think anytime soon."

she sucked her teeth "So I guess I have to fvck someone else until all this with her blows over." She spoke while packing up almost as if she had been through this type of situation with King before.

He shrugged "I don't think I want to find anyone else." He eyed me "She the type to hold a nigga down."

I hid my smile and rolled my eyes, I couldn't make it that easy he had been flirting with her the whole time she was to my house.

She nodded but I could tell she didn't believe him"Come walk me out."

He stood sending me a wink before walking her out. I eased back on the on the couch tracing down my stomach, and stopping before the henna of the words We're all pawns. I wanted to gain Shaymaar's trust again, I knew that it would be hard, i had to help them hit Tick Tock hard and that itself would be a struggle since I knew he didn't want to lose any product even if it would benefit him in the end. 

The couched dipped slightly as King sat next to me lifting my head slightly on to his lap. He leaned down kissing my lips.

I sat up making sure not to mess up any of the black gel on my stomach."Let's talk business."

He sucked his teeth leaning back onto the couch."You know the last time I seen you before today I though I was dying, and you were trying to stop the bleeding.  You think I want to talk  business right now. Our relationship is more than just business."

"I didn't know we were in a relationship, I thought it was just sex."

"So why were you just tripping off Amber?" He said referring the the artist who had just done my henna. I shrugged putting my tank top on and folding it over my boobs so it wouldn't smudge the henna. "Ok so why were you tripping during my surgery."

I shrugged again, honestly I didn't know why I was so upset, I just was. He sighed pulling me onto his lap. "I like you, LIKE you like you," He said stressing the words. "and I know you like me even if you won't admit it to yourself.  But imma let you know right now if imma be with you imma be with only you."

"Like in a realtionship."

He rolled his eyes "Isn't that what I said earlier?"

I rolled my eyes "Monogamous?"

"What i said earlier!?" he snapped squeezing my waist gently

I smiled."OK."

"Ight now you gotta stop thirst trapping niggas on snapchat." he spoke seriously causing me to laugh and kissed his lips