•Chapter One Hundred and Six•

"It's time"

Jimin said while adjusting Tae's dress. They looked at eachother and smiled. Finally the day has come. Taehyung is getting married to Jungkook.

"Let's go"

Jimin said while Tae was grabbing Jimin's arm. Slowly, they walked out of the dressing room, to the aisle.

Tears formed in Jungkook's eyes. He was so happy. Taehyung looked like an angel. Taehyung's and Jungkook's eyes met. They smiled and cried at the same time.

Taehyung and Jimin reached the platform where Jungkook stood on. Jimin walked over to the rest and Jungkook grabbed Taehyung's hand to help him get up the platform.

Now they stood in front of eachother. They smiled and it finally started.

"Dearly beloved"

The priest started. Jin was looking at his Taehyung from the audience. He smiled... but got distracted. He looked to his left and saw his sister, Yuqi, on her phone, typing away. Jin was sneakily looking at what she was doing as the nosy guy he is. He widened his eyes. There was an assassin here, trying to kill Jungkook.

Yuqi was helping the assassin... how could she? Jin looked around but couldn't see anything suspicious. He once again looked at Yuqi's phone and saw that she sent a message saying:

'Now'

And at that moment, Jin spotted the assassin. He was laying in the bushes on the other side of the lake. Jin took a deep breath, and ran over to Jungkook and Taehyung. Exactly the same moment as the assassin shot his sniper.

"Jin? Oh my god he's bleeding..."

"MOM"

"SOMEONE CALL 911"

"CAN YOU HEAR ME?"

"PUT PRESSURE ON THE WOUND"

"WAKE UP!"

"JIN!"