•Chapter seventy-two•

"Follow the rose petals..."

Taehyung said out loud and looked to his left... seeing a whole path of petals leading to a little cottage. He hesitantly followed them and opened the door to the cottage. There was nothing. Well exept for cobwebs literally everywhere... and a card. A little folded plain card. The blue haired guy picked it up and read it out loud.

"Purple is the last colour of the rainbow..."

Well no shit sherlock. Taehyung thought. He turned the card and it told him to check his phone. So he did.

"I'm so confused"

"I'm so confused"

Taehyung said as he walked down the lake. What are they doing to me? Taehyung thought. He just wanted to eat. He rolled his eyes and arrived at the end.

"Now what?"

He checked everywhere for a card but couldn't find one. He sat on the bench near him. Well he wanted to but there was this big bird poop stain. He looked above the stain and saw something carved into the wood.

"...It means to love and trust forever"

Taehyung now was even more confused. He turned around and saw the sun setting. It was beautiful. He could even swear he heard music playing. He listened to the music... and noticed-

"Purple rain..."

Tears formed in his eyes as he turned around... saw Jungkook on one knee. Taehyung covered his mouth and was backing up.

"Jung-Jungkook?"

"As I said... purple means to love and trust eachother... and I want that... I want us to love and trust eachother... Kim Taehyung... I purple you. Do you promise to purple me back with this ring and be my boyfriend?"