•Chapter seventy-six•

Flashback...

"Come on Taehyunggg"

Jungkook pouted as Taehyung didn't know what flavor condoms to purchase. Tonight was the first time he was going to have sex. He wanted it to be good. A specially since Jungkook did it with so many women... he didn't want to dissapoint him.

"I'm sorry but watermelon is just so good but banana suits our vibe."

"Why does banana suit our vibe?"

"Cause it has the same shape as dicks and we are gay... sooo do I need to go on or do you get where i'm going with this?"

Jungkook chuckled at Taehyung, snatched the banana condoms and walked to the scanning station.

Magical time skip~

"That was so good babyboy"

Jungkook said while breathing heavily. Taehyung on the other hand smiled. The love of his life has took his virginity. He always wanted this. This moment was so special for him. The younger looked at his hyung and smiled. He rolled over to Taehyung and spooned him.

"Goodnight my world, I purple you"

The younger said while kissing the elder's cheek.

"I purple you too"

Jungkook ran his fingers through Taehyung's hair but... when he stopped something didn't seem right. He turned on the lights and saw he was holding a big chunk of Taehyung's shiny blue hair. But his hyung was fast asleep... he must've been exhausted. Jungkook knew what this meant. This couldn't just happen. He didn't bleach his hair or dye it in ages. The younger stood up and walked to the bathroom... still holding the hair. How was he going to tell this to his love... was his love going to die...?