•Chapter fifty-one•

No one's POV

(Knock knock)

The door opened, revealing the beautiful blue haired young man. Just by seeing him, one person can fall in love.

"Jungkook, hi! Come in."

The elder said while making room for Jungkook to walk in Taehyung's small but cosy apartment. The blue haired boy closed the door after Jungkook walked in and followed him to the living room. They both stood there, facing eachother. Everytime they made just a little eye contact, Taehyung's bread cheeks turned pink. He was so embarrassed. However Jungkook thought it was awfully cute to see.

"Uhm heh, let me put away your coat"

The elder said whilst looking at his feet. Slowly the blue haired boy lifted his head up and saw Jungkook smiling and taking off his long navy blue coat. The elder smiled back and took his coat.

"So can I search for the movie already?"

The younger asked. Taehyung nodded and put Jungkook's coat away. Then he threw himself on the couch next to the younger. They're legs touched... but it didn't seem to bother either of them, as if it was a thing they were used to happening every single day.

"So how have you been these past 3 days?"

Jungkook asked Taehyung while still searching for the movie on Netflix. The elder looked at Jungkook, admiring his facial features.

"Good, actually very good"

Taehyung blushed and looked at his fingers while playing with them. This time the tabled turned. Now Jungkook started to admire all of Tae's facial features. But he was caught. Caught by Taehyung. But that didn't make Jungkook look away... no. Instead he looked into Taehyung's sparkling eyes. They're faces were getting closer and closer by the second.

"Fuck!"

Jungkook gulped. He accidentally pushed the 'Ok' button on the remote and it played the movie. Jungkook looked back at the sparkling eyes of Taehyung... and they both bursted out laughing.

"Let's just watch the movie, I'll grab some blankets"

The blue haired boy said while grabbing the softest blankets. And started watching the movie. There was nothing to be scared about. Until there was... Taehyung's biggest fear were clowns. 'Why did he want to watch the movie then?' You may ask. Well... everything to see the love of his life. Taehyung hid himself under his blanket.

"Shhh... it's just a movie, come here"

Jungkook said. He grabbed Taehyung, and put his head on Jungkook's lap. The younger started to play with the soft blue locks of Tae's and put on another movie that wasn't so scary.

"Thank you, Jungkook"

The elder said while closing his eyes. Jungkook didn't say anything, but just smiled. They both wanted this moment to last forever... but also... both of them felt that was never going to happen. It was never going to happen because they felt the feelings were one-sided.