•Chapter thirty-four•

Jungkook POV

Jungkook POV

I kicked the door and it opened. Thank god snapchat locations. "What the fuck was that" I heard a male voice said from around the corner. I walked towards the voice and saw a naked Bogum on top of a fully clothed Taehyung. OH MY GOD THANK GOD ONCE MORE. "Jungkook? What are you doing here?"

I looked at Taehyung's red puffy eyes. He cried. Bogum didn't have no mercy. "Oh you done fucked up dude" I said while punching the hell out of Bogum. "JUNGKOOK STOP!"

Taehyung tried to pull me away from Bogum... but I was to mad at him. "Kookie, I know what he did was wrong but please just stop punching him... please stop punching him Jungkook please stop punching him." Taehyung's soothing voice said. It calmed me down. I looked at Bogum and kicked him out of Tae's apartment, keeping his clothes.

"Thank you, Jungkook..." Taehyung said. He was just looking at the ground not knowing what to do. I walked over to him and hugged him. I picked him up bridal-style and went to the couch, where I continued cuddling him. Taehyung started to cry. "Tae... he's gone. You're safe now." I said while hugging him even more. I stroked his hair. His soft blonde locks. And slowly... we drifted off to sleep.