•Chapter sixty-six•

No one's POV

"Baby put the phone away, I want to cuddle"

Jungkook said. The elder's heart fluttered as Jungkook called him 'baby'. Taehyung did as his hopefully soon to be boyfriend said and put his phone away. The younger put his strong muscular arm around Taehyung's slim waist. The elder gulped... he was nervous. He started shaking but tried to calm himself down.

"Tae? Are you alright?"

Jungkook asked his hyung. Taehyung turned loosened from Jungkook's grip and turned around.

"I-I'm just nervous heh"

The blue haired guy said while facing Jungkook. A little smile formed on the younger's face and kissed Taehyung's forehead.

"What was that for?"

"For you to know that you don't have to feel nervous. Because I'm here... and I'll never leave you."

"W-we aren't even together"

"But baby... you may think that... but I know we are going to get together."

"How do you know that?"

"Because you... you are mine"

"Yes Tae, I want you"

"Okay"

Taehyung said while turning around again. He didn't know what to say... so 'okay' was the first word that came to mind... meanwhile Jungkook was just left dumbfounded.

"Okay?"

"I'm sorry I didn't know what to say"

"Turn around"

"Good"

"Okay now listen Tae..."

Jungkook kissed Tae on that moment. Taehyung sped up the kiss, he wanted to have sex. But Jungkook slowed Tae down and stopped the kiss.

"Why'd you stop? I thought you liked it?"

"I don't want you to feel like I'm forcing you to have sex with me. Let's take it slow... like you said. I don't want you to regret anything"

The younger said while pulling Taehyung close again for a small peck on his lips. Put his arms around him and closed his eyes. Taehyung smiled at himself. He felt like a person this time... not an object. With that thought, Taehyung went to sleep.