•Chapter eighty-three•

"No he needs to rest, you can do that tomorrow now shoo!"

Seokjin told the resident off. He returned all of his focus to his kid and held his hand. He began tearing up.

"How did I not notice this before..."

The eldest said while squeezing the hand of the blue haired guy. Taehyung rolled his eyes.

"Mom don't cry... If you do I will too!"

"I'm sorry I'm... I just really love you and I don't want to lose you... you are my child and you have been my child since I was 16"

"Let me have the surgery today. I don't want you to worry about me anymore. Once the doctor is done it's just a matter of time for when I can come back home."

Taehyung's mom nodded and went to tell Dr. Kang. Meanwhile Taehyung turned his head to the couch next to his bed... and saw an exhausted Jungkook sleeping. A few days ago he heard Jungkook complain about a backache. It made Tae feel bad. He feels like shit. He never wanted this to happen. But not for Taehyung's sake, but for everyone elses.

"Catch!"

"Ah thanks chim"

Taehyung said as he caught the bottle of water Jimin was getting for him.

"Uh Jimin... where is my pudding?"

"Oh uhm... about that... SORRY I WAS HUNGRY"

The blue haired guy laughed, but a bit to hard waking up Jungkook.

"Oh fuck sorry Kook"

"No it's okay, are you though? Do you feel any pain? Are you eating well? Are you hydrated? Are you-"

"Oh my god Jungkook stop I'm fine"