"Mom! What is going on? Who is she?!" said one of the boys and he started coming towards me and the other 2 followed. They were really tall, they towered over me. "Who is she taking?!"

I straightened my back and tried not to show any signs of fear and started to speak. "I am Princess Penelope of the Mystic Realm and I am here to take back our heir home with me, so she can be with her family in the other realm." I said confidently and hopefully they understand me because I can see the magical Aura in all 3 of the boys and the woman as well but none in the man.

"OVER MY DEAD BODY!" the man shouted at me.

"What are you talking about? What heir?" said another boy wearing a hoodie

"Emily, it's time for you to tell them the truth, right now Emily, tell them before she-" Aiko was trying to get her to say something about some truth while I answered them.

"Of course, the heir to the Mystic Realm. Late Queen isa's daughter, my cousin and the next future Queen. Princess Aurora."

"DAMN, FUCK!" Queen Aiko cursed again and the 3 boys looked at me with shock faces.

"WHAT!?" I heard a few more voices coming from behind me again and I saw a huge group of people and I recognized some of them. King Andrew and princess Ella from the werewolf kingdom and Queen Aiko's children and what i can sense is a fairy and a Gypsy.

I saw all around me, shock faces and I can understand why, I think the whole mystic realm would be shocked to find the lost princess is still alive.

"EVERYONE!, IN THE VISITOR LOUNGE NOW!" Queen Aiko commanded with her dragon voice which could be heard from everywhere, and we all followed her into the room that she pointed at.

Aurora's POV

I suddenly heard a loud voice that sounded like it could be from a horror movie. "What is that? Someone putting the TV into high volume?" I asked.

"Nope, i know that voice pretty well." Risa mumbled and was smirking.

"What?"

"Uh, nothing. You were grinning and smiling just now when that girl left, do you know her?" she asked me.

"No..... but i think i know who she is , i mean i guess i know her."

"You both have the same eyes."

"Yeah. so she might be a relative that came to see me, i kinda experienced that alot lately."

"Yeah?"

I nodded at her. "Yup, i found out that my dad has a sister that i haven't seen in a while and found out that one of my new closest friends turns out to be my cousin, it was really shocking. And I found out I have 2 grandparents and an uncle."

"Toni right?"

"Yeah, you know him?"

"Yeah, more than you think. He is a good friend of Dr Aiko and I, we were all childhood friends and he was always nice to us. Let me ask you this Aurora, does Uncle Toni Seem familiar to you in any way?" she asked me.

"Yeah, i guess so. He is my uncle. I do have some faint memories of him when I was younger."

"No i mean, when you look in the mirror does he seem a little bit more familiar to you?"

I couldn't understand what she meant, so I just looked blankly confused at her. "What?"

Suddenly someone came rushing into the room. "¡Oh Dios mío! mi nieta. ¡Finalmente estás despierto! (Oh my God! my granddaughter. You are finally awake!)"