Chapter 6 WHAT IS GOING ON?? (Edited)

Hi Guys, So fun fact, this story is supposed to be longer but because I wouldn't want to bore you guys and make this chapter lengthy, I have made this chapter so you can digest it without making it too boring. Hopefully, you guys love this chapter as much as I did.

Please Support my writing on my Patreon and Kofi-in a jar page, link for one and the Patreon page name on my profile page: 

https://ko-fi.com/ainiwrites

patreon.com/Ainiwrites

I woke up this morning with a splitting headache, I feel kinda worried as I've been having this headache on and off ever since we moved in.

I went to take a quick shower and got ready to change for school until I had a feeling of looking out the window. I noticed that Ryder's bedroom window was open and he wasn't there.

* Well, isn't he up early?, Well today I am going to ask the rest more about Ryder, like if he has a girlfriend..... Not like I care or anything like that, i am just asking as a friend anyway....*

"Aurora come down please, or you you going to be late for school" Mom called for me

"Coming down, Mom" i said

I went down the stairs and saw that my brothers were not around.

*Did they leave me again?!"

Suddenly I heard the sound of a car's horn, I went out to see that my brothers were inside of our dad's car, and Josh was in the driver's seat.

"What is going on here?"

" Dad let us drive his car to school since he said he needed to trust us with the car and take responsibility or something like that." Josh explained

"Well okay then?" I said while getting to the car near the window.

I looked out the window and thinking to myself.

*How should i ask the gang about Ryder, or whom should I ask? Liam? Marcus? Maybe Mikayla? since she is closed with or Briar?"

Nick sat next to me and noticed that I was staring intensely out the window and he scooches over.

"Auri, are you okay? you seem distant somehow."

" Oh, nothing just thinking of someone..... I mean something, not someone, something yeah .... that" I said

"Okay....." Nick says

My brothers looked at me weirdly and we continued the ride in awkward silence.

When we reach the school I kept mumbling to myself that I was thinking of ways on how should I ask any of them. I went to my first class, which is the only class I have with Briar which was English and decided to ask her instead.

"Hi Briar, can I sit next to you?" I said not trying to be too suspicious.

"Sure Aurora" said Briar as she smiled widely at me as she patted the seat next to her.

I sat down and class started, I waited for my chance to ask her.

"Okay class continue to doing your work and while I go to the teacher's lounge to print out some papers for you guys."

* This is my chance*

The teacher left the class alone and once the close was clear almost the whole class started talking and using their phones except for Briar, she seems very studious.

"So..... Briar, can I ask you something?" I asked her.

"Sure, you can ask me anything" Briar said while still smilig widely at me.