Lipstick (Kirishima)

Author's note: I'm not the biggest BakuDeku shipper, but in light of recent manga events I felt like stuffing them in there. Gender neutral!reader. They're all like 22 or somewhere around that age.

"Eijiii" you whined from the bathroom.

"We're gonna be late if you don't hurry up" Kirishima said back, already putting on his shoes.

"But I can't find my lipstick"

"Top drawer on the left, back corner, and why do you need lipstick, we're just going to the movies" he questioned.

"I don't need it, I just want it"

"Okay, okay, let's go now, Bakugou and his BF are waiting for us"

"You mean Deku" you said as you stepped out of the bathroom.

"That's what I said" Kirishima said as he opened the door for you and the two of you stepped outside.

"So what movie are we gonna watch?" you asked as you descended the stairs.

"I don't know, Bakugou picked it so I'm assuming something action packed" he shrugged.

"Well, I know I'm gonna enjoy it, since I'm watching it with you" you smiled at him and grabbed his hand.

Kirishima chuckled nervously with a slight tint of red on his cheeks and said: "You look... just wow, amazing"

"Well thank you, you look quite dashing yourself" you smirked and kissed him on the cheek without giving it another thought.

When you got to the movie theater, with ten minutes to spare, you spotted Bakugou and Deku on the line to buy popcorn and walked up to them.

"Did you get our tickets too?" you asked Bakugou.

"Yeah, I figured we should because you're basically never on time" he scoffed over dramatically and handed the two of you your tickets.

"Hey, don't look at me, I was ready to go, they just couldn't find their lipstick" Kirishima said, blatantly throwing you under the bus.

"Hey!" you said and elbowed him gently.

"Well that explains that" Deku said and nodded towards Kirishima.

"What?" he asked, baffled, as Deku and Bakugou started snickering.

"Oh shit I'm sorry babe, I didn't realize" you chuckled and started wiping his cheek with a tissue. "When I kissed you earlier, you got a nice mark from my lipstick and I guess I didn't notice it before"

"Oh" he said. "You wanna give me another one?" he asked and raised his brows in quick succession, with a smirk.

"Eiji" you said and blushed while wiping the last of the lipstick off of his cheek.

"You two are unbearable" Bakugou rolled his eyes as he paid for the popcorn.

"Come on Kacchan, they're sweet" Deku said and smiled at you.

You smiled back at him and grabbed the other popcorn bucket from the counter, leading the way to the theater the movie was going to be in. The movie was great and you all had a lot of fun.

Later that evening you gave Kirishima a lot more lipstick marks. He should've seen the way you did it from a mile away, but apparently he did not. Meaning you painted glasses and a moustache on his face with your lipstick and basically died of laughter afterwards.

Kirishima loved your laugh, and even though he undoubtedly looked like an absolute dork, he couldn't help but join you.